Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 2 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Best multivitamins?

lilchicken is offline New Member

Best multivitamins?

I am looking at starting my first var cycle soon and I was wondering what you guys suggest in terms of multivitamins. What brand do you use?

My diet consists of the following: eggs, ham, whey protein shakes, chicken, lentils, chick peas, tomato/cucumber salad, avocado, other veggies, Angus hamburger patties, tuna...

I am worried my diet is not varied enough and want to make sure I get all I need.

Thanks!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Are you a female?

Maybe post your current diet in the diet section for advice.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Are you a female? Maybe post your current diet in the diet section for advice.
    Member is female.
    lilchicken likes this.

Yes, I am a female

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Are you a female?

Maybe post your current diet in the diet section for advice.
    Yes, I am a woman. I will post my detailed diet in the nutrition section soon, and I will also share my personal stats, workout routine...

I have not had time to post much yet and I am awaiting my approval as a pink member, but for now I was wondering what other members were taking as supplements.

I am not taking anything right now except for creatine (Six Star Pro Nutrition) once a day and whey isolate (Kaizen): 2x/day on workout days, 1x/day on rest days and 2x/day on active rest day

I guess we all take different things based on lots of factors.females have slightly different needs to males.

Me? Vitamin D3 and digestive enzymes.

Multi vits aren't worth it, you don't really get enough of one thing for it to be greatly beneficial. Trick is to work out what you are lacking, or need more of, and either supplement it or take a specific item for it.

Look forward to seeing your diet plan, stats and goals soon.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I guess we all take different things based on lots of factors.females have slightly different needs to males.

Multi vits aren't worth it, you don't really get enough of one thing for it to be greatly beneficial. Trick is to work out what you are lacking, or need more of, and either supplement it or take a specific item for it.

Thanks for the comment Back in Black!

I posted my diet, stats and workout routine in the Diet and Nutrition section, unable to post the URL here for security reasons, sorry

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

BIB - probiotics or have you ever tried magnesium Chelated for digestive enzymes?

I'll get the 25-50mil live cultures of probiotics but also have found that the magnesium chelated is great for my GI problems(stemming from all my ventral hernia surgeries...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    BIB - probiotics or have you ever tried magnesium Chelated for digestive enzymes?

I'll get the 25-50mil live cultures of probiotics but also have found that the magnesium chelated is great for my GI problems(stemming from all my ventral hernia surgeries...
    I don't actually have GI problems but find the enzymes help when I am eating a surplus. I seem to be able to eat more with no bloating.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I take digestive enzymes also, but what really seemed to help with the bloated feeling was the addition of yogurt to my diet. BG got me started on the Greek type yogurt, so I have been buying the Chobani fat free plain yogurt and add a little bit of Splenda or stevia and a liberal dash or two of cinnamon to it. It has a decent flavor, the calories aren't too bad, and it is a reasonable amount of protein.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information