DSS
    DSS is offline Associate Member

prenatal/pregnancy

For couple of years now I've been buying 4or 5 Separate vitamins. Then I came across these prenatal/pregnancy vitamins. Check out the profile on them. I know there designed for women. but why not?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails prenatal/pregnancy-image-1982107978.jpg  

Splifton is offline Associate Member
    I really don't see anything wrong with them one bit. The individual dosaging is pretty minimal, but I wonder what the actual vitamers are for some of the rather dubious entities. I've never understood cobalamin vitamers being included in oral multivitamins especially in such mediocre dosages and existing with a cyanide ligand.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by DSS
    For couple of years now I've been buying 4or 5 Separate vitamins. Then I came across these prenatal/pregnancy vitamins. Check out the profile on them. I know there designed for women. but why not?
    After my gf s gave birth many continued to take prenatals 4EVA.

Only precaution is absorption rate. I feel the best vitamin absorption is liquid form or injectables - not that u want to be a pin cushion :/

Splifton is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sufficiently versed on water soluble vitamins, but I've heard methylcobalamin can be a sufficient alternative to I.M injections, but I've never been bothered with giving myself my B-12 shots. I've stuck with using hydroxocobalamin I.M injections.

For a period of time I used a B-Complex I.M solution that was originally veterinarian grade and never had any issues with it.

Thread Information