Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Splifton

Thread: HELP! - How to get DHEA out of my system?

xcal is offline New Member

Post HELP! - How to get DHEA out of my system?

Hi

For the last couple of weeks I've been taking DHEA just to try to see if it made me feel better.

It was a big mistake
    Taking DHEA is one of the dumbest mistakes I ever made
    I gained nothing from taking it but on side effects either

So I stopped taking it recently

So the questions are how do I pass drug tests by athletic organizations if they ever give me a random test at the gym.

How do I get the shit out of my system so that it can't be showed in a test?

how much time do I wait before my body is cleansed of it?

Thanks

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I had bad luck with DHEA too. I will never use it again.
    Just give it some time and it will clear your system.

Splifton is offline Associate Member
    DHEA has a relatively hasted clearance rate resulting in a general estimation of 1-3 hrs for blood. On the other hand it's very intricate to describe the downstream enzymatic conversions of DHEA as it correlates with oestrogens and androgens alike. The literature says 10-20 hrs, but I'm fairly certain this is a substantial influence on the excretion rate. Most likely some unknown intrinsic cofactors or a related transferase that the unbound steroid is dependent upon.

If you had concerns about the possibility of being a candidate for randomized drug screenings why would you even consider the liability of what your actions could do? Let alone you could have done a little bit of research because DHEA is really not that sought after of a product because it's honestly pretty ineffective at creating some blood work with real supraphysiological levels. I've seen it used in supplementation trials on the elderly as well as plausibility of it's usefulness in treating women with hypothyroidism although it wasn't really that reputable due to some poor choices on methodologies.
    Khazima likes this.

here2grow is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Splifton View Post
    DHEA has a relatively hasted clearance rate resulting in a general estimation of 1-3 hrs for blood. On the other hand it's very intricate to describe the downstream enzymatic conversions of DHEA as it correlates with oestrogens and androgens alike. The literature says 10-20 hrs, but I'm fairly certain this is a substantial influence on the excretion rate. Most likely some unknown intrinsic cofactors or a related transferase that the unbound steroid is dependent upon.

If you had concerns about the possibility of being a candidate for randomized drug screenings why would you even consider the liability of what your actions could do? Let alone you could have done a little bit of research because DHEA is really not that sought after of a product because it's honestly pretty ineffective at creating some blood work with real supraphysiological levels. I've seen it used in supplementation trials on the elderly as well as plausibility of it's usefulness in treating women with hypothyroidism although it wasn't really that reputable due to some poor choices on methodologies.
    Splifton, Please don't ever leave this forum your brain is unbelievable. You seem to know nearly everything about anything.

Keep up the good work buddy. Let your mind free and share your knowledge around here

Splifton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by here2grow View Post
    Splifton, Please don't ever leave this forum your brain is unbelievable. You seem to know nearly everything about anything.

Keep up the good work buddy. Let your mind free and share your knowledge around here
    In all honesty you're just mistaken. I can't compare to the veterans here in size or knowledge. I just have some classes that cover quite a bit of these subjects thats all.

I have OCD and I tend to take my compulsive behavior out on reading and writing. I'm not smart at all. Also, I try to fact check anything I'm about to say before I post it. You think I can really remember off the top of my head what the biological half life for DHEA and the sulfate ester? Noooooo.
    Last edited by Splifton; 10-14-2015 at 09:43 PM.

Thread Information