Thread: Albuterol

jitzer is offline New Member

Albuterol

I've been hearing and reading a lot about albuterol being similar to clen as a thermogenic fat burning agent, shorter half-life and other minor differences. The only problem (main problem) is that I can find little info on how to take it. I don't have the tabs. I have the liquid inhalation vial's used for nebulizer. They are Albuterol Sulfate 2.5mg /3mL solution. Now I've read a few people and had a guy at the gym tell me just to break open a vial and squirt it down my throat or mix it into juice or protein shake. I feel that the most knowledgeable people in the sport of Body Building and nutrition, supplements, etc. are right here on this site so before I do anything I would like to hear some feedback from the wonderful, generously knowledge-sharing folks on this site. I even had on person tell me to IV it, another IM it, and another to take twenty rapid inhalations off the nebulizer or inhaler until my hands are shaking and feeling dizzy, "that's how I'll know it's starting to take effect." he said. Now. perhaps he's right, I don't know. that's why I'm here asking questions. But I do know from some other sites that liquid albuterol is being used as a thermogenic fat burner and I would like some input on the proper or at least safest way to do it. Please, I know there are some nice folks that are going to comment that strict diet, cardio, and hard work is all I need. However, in reality that could be the answer to every question, making this beloved site of our pointless. So please, only serious feedback requested. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I love this website. I'd be lost without it. Thanks in advance. -Jitzer

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    i'm pretty sure jimmy has a thread for albuterol (salbutamol) , search in his threads

ok I'll check for it. Thanks brother.

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jitzer
    ok I'll check for it. Thanks brother.
    There you go:

Albuterol, Some Facts and My Opinion & Expereince

Thanks. You guys are so helpful and knowledegable and everyone shares their wisdom freely without keeping secrets. I LOVE THIS SITE!!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jitzer View Post
    Thanks. You guys are so helpful and knowledegable and everyone shares their wisdom freely without keeping secrets. I LOVE THIS SITE!!
    This is a great place,,,,FULL of great memebers and knowledge.

Thread Information