Buddhist Lifter is offline New Member

Was thinking about supplements.

I haven't used steroids since 1985. Now at age 53 I am thinking about buying some of the supplements advertised on this page. What can anyone tell me about them? Do they actually work? If these supplements are herbal, are they anabolic in nature or is it just theory? Anyone here use them personally? Thank You

adatar is offline New Member
    they are test boosters,i dont know what is your goal? to lose weight? boost your test levels? increase muscle mass? to lose weight there is plenty of supps that can actualy help you along with proper diet,to boost your test levels,the doctor can help you here with hormon therapy or you can boost it with vitamin d by yourself along with specific excersises(such as squats),to increase muscle mass you can do it along with training and proper diet,with some supplements as protein powders,aminoacids pills,or bcaas.

supplements are there to help,,not to do a job,real job is to eat right,train and be consistent,since you already used steroids ,i imagine youre somewhat experienced so i dont need to explain it further

Quote Originally Posted by adatar View Post
    they are test boosters,i dont know what is your goal? to lose weight? boost your test levels? increase muscle mass? to lose weight there is plenty of supps that can actualy help you along with proper diet,to boost your test levels,the doctor can help you here with hormon therapy or you can boost it with vitamin d by yourself along with specific excersises(such as squats),to increase muscle mass you can do it along with training and proper diet,with some supplements as protein powders,aminoacids pills,or bcaas.

supplements are there to help,,not to do a job,real job is to eat right,train and be consistent,since you already used steroids,i imagine youre somewhat experienced so i dont need to explain it further
    Haven't used in 30 years and that was cycling on and off several times in a three year period. Right now I intend on gaining some strength and attempting to lose body fat to become more efficient in the lifts.

i would suggest you multivitamins,omega3 some joints suplement and some whey protein,with proper died and some training you will do all that,good luck to you

Currently I take a multi vitamin, B complex with C, a joint complex, Fish Oil with Omegea 3 and a probiotic. I try to ingest about 200 g of protein a day. I need to cut out the red meat. Since we butcher our own cattle I have a freezer full of beef but prefer fowl or fish. Thanks for the responses.

hi,i dont know how you look like or in what shape are you in,and respectfully writing maybe you should considering the age to turn more on visual part instead of lifting heavy,because your body deserved this and it will be more and more harder to recover,i know i am 36 and i can already feel my bones,not like i was 20 year old.

the supps you are taking are good,200grams of protein sounds reasonable also,150 to 200 grams,i imagine youre a bit bigger and this is ok.

in the meantime i found out the ingridients that are in these pills that are advertised here on forum,its tribulus,maca powder,arginin,and some other bogus plants that dont work or work unnoticed,stick to these sups you already take and youre fine.
    i personaly use organic multivitamins made from real food,not syntetic ones,to some research the body recognize only small part of such vitamins and the rest is thrown out by the system
    sorry for confusing typing not native english speaker

Splifton is offline Associate Member
    Mutivitamins have become an exaggeration of how little people know or how little they want to learn on their own. I've never purchased any daily multivatmin tablet that was outrageous in price, but I have bought higher quality brands for comparative interest. Majority still use the most cost effective vitamer even if it's present state is biologically inactive. And quite a few water/lipid soluble vitamins have a potential for antagonistic activity to occur between one another.

The only ones I consider purchasing are the Flintstones original or gummies. Fruity chalk dinosaurs + cavemen at the peak of their midlife crisis = childhood nostalgia without being yelled at for eating more than one.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddhist Lifter View Post
    I haven't used steroids since 1985. Now at age 53 I am thinking about buying some of the supplements advertised on this page. What can anyone tell me about them? Do they actually work? If these supplements are herbal, are they anabolic in nature or is it just theory? Anyone here use them personally? Thank You
    They are merely 'supplements' at best. They are nothing like real AAS,,,nothing herbal is.

Thread Information