Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sfla80

Thread: NO Xplode wtf/ best preworkout?

somewhatjacked is offline Associate Member

NO Xplode wtf/ best preworkout?

I have used No Xplode before and never had any issues. In fact I decided to use one of my older tubs that I had left in storage.

My performance in the gym was amazing but I couldn't sleep. My mind was racing all night, when I woke up to go work - I was so tired, I couldn't even drive safely.

Anyways, what do you guys suggest which won't hurt my sleep cycle? I usually workout around 7pm.

Based on the previous thread about preworkout, I gathered Mr Hyde is the best. Will I able to sleep properly after taking Mr Hyde?

Please let me know your thoughts.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    The best preworkout is by far beetrootjuice and coffee. 5 - 7,5 dl beetrootjuice. Superb healthy, not dangerous for heart at all. Overall heals your body. And it works better than other dangerous stuff. Superb stamina, superb strength and superb pump. Only thing is that it will not tune your brain in like others. But once you get started, its all over you. But therefore i drink coffee too.
    Two in one, superhealthy and works better than others. And it works long time too. Any other preworkout ive tried, stops working within weeks. The body adapts. And you need dangerous amounts too feel it. Thatd mot the case with beetroot.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    The best preworkout is by far beetrootjuice and coffee. 5 - 7,5 dl beetrootjuice. Superb healthy, not dangerous for heart at all. Overall heals your body. And it works better than other dangerous stuff. Superb stamina, superb strength and superb pump. Only thing is that it will not tune your brain in like others. But once you get started, its all over you. But therefore i drink coffee too.
    Two in one, superhealthy and works better than others. And it works long time too. Any other preworkout ive tried, stops working within weeks. The body adapts. And you need dangerous amounts too feel it. Thatd mot the case with beetroot.
    Its scientific proven. And our best cross country skiers, which is by far the best in the world, have used beetrootjuice for years in front of competitions and training.
    You will piss red for days though. But thats cool and its nothing to it:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

Its scientific proven. And our best cross country skiers, which is by far the best in the world, have used beetrootjuice for years in front of competitions and training.
    You will piss red for days though. But thats cool and its nothing to it:-)
    Is it prepackaged juice or you make it at home?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatjacked View Post
    I have used No Xplode before and never had any issues. In fact I decided to use one of my older tubs that I had left in storage.

My performance in the gym was amazing but I couldn't sleep. My mind was racing all night, when I woke up to go work - I was so tired, I couldn't even drive safely.

Anyways, what do you guys suggest which won't hurt my sleep cycle? I usually workout around 7pm.

Based on the previous thread about preworkout, I gathered Mr Hyde is the best. Will I able to sleep properly after taking Mr Hyde?

Please let me know your thoughts.
    Most of the pre workouts right now are stimulant based and can keep you wired all day. There are some out
    there that are stimulant free too.

Osprey is offline New Member
    Noexplode was a true disappointment and waste of money.
    Espresso is great.

t.m.s.flyers88 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not a coffee drinker and really don't handle the anxiety of having the jitters very good well. Any experience with the non stimulant supps? What about yohimbe root?

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t.m.s.flyers88 View Post
    I'm not a coffee drinker and really don't handle the anxiety of having the jitters very good well. Any experience with the non stimulant supps? What about yohimbe root?
    Like arginine ,a coffee black and a Bannana

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    GAT pump has a non stim pretty workout.

Also if it's sleep that's the issue. Either stop preworkouts all together.

Or start waking up earlier.

I wake up usually 5am ish. And can fall asleep standing up after 2 shots espresso lmao
    NACH3 likes this.

I don't use preworkout but I was thinking of starting something, hence I used the old No Xplode.

I have 4 different shift start times so it's very hard to get a fixed waking up time + I am not a morning person.

Coffee doesn't work for me, I can sleep immediately after drinking Starbucks.

I ordered synephrine for fat loss stack - I heard it's pretty strong.

I will stick to music to get me going for now.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatjacked View Post
    I don't use preworkout but I was thinking of starting something, hence I used the old No Xplode.

I have 4 different shift start times so it's very hard to get a fixed waking up time + I am not a morning person.

Coffee doesn't work for me, I can sleep immediately after drinking Starbucks.

I ordered synephrine for fat loss stack - I heard it's pretty strong.

I will stick to music to get me going for now.
    If coffee isn't enough. Do a caffeine pill and L arginine with a banana and make sure u have carbs in your stomach. This is what I started a few weeks ago and it's great and cheap.

Viking13 is offline Associate Member
    Green tea extract is simple, affordable and does the trick for sure.

I ordered green tea extract 45% EGCG and L arginine. I will try everyone's suggestions - hahah

Thanks guys.

Swolberham_Lincoln is offline Junior Member
    I like Pre JYM by jim stoppani. You can find it on body building.com. It has 300mg of caffeine which is a lot for most. But caffeine is going to give you that energy, plus numerous studies have shown caffeine to be linked with increased fat oxidation during exercise (getting your body fat% down)

Right now i am using animal cuts which has 210mg of caffeine (pre workout) it is supposed to help with fat loss as i am cutting right now. I have stacked that with white flood by controlled labs and i bought beta-alanine and betaine to combine for my pre-workout. I am experimenting with agmatine and glycerol for the first time to see if it works or if it is worthless

I'll post my findings in about a week as i mess around with dosing. You can also buy C4 at walmart. It has creatine, beta alanine and caffeine in it. I don't like N.O Xplode because you do not know how much of each ingredient you are getting in it.

Venom is offline Productive Member
    For non stim pre-workouts:

-PES High Volume
    -Olympus Labs Conquer Unleashed (stim free version)
    -SNS Focus XT (Caffeine free version)
    -IForce Hemavol V2

For stim pre-workouts:

-APS Mesomorph (what I'm currently using, amazing product but very heavy on the stims)
    -USP labs Jacked Up (again heavy on the stims)
    -Olympus Labs Conquer Unleashed
    -SNS Focus XT

Thread Information