Thread: 5% nutrition

djgreen is offline Senior Member

5% nutrition

has any one tried these products? I know some ppl don't like rich pinea but his supplement all day you may sounds like it might be worth a try or his real food sup

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Jerry Ward reviewed their products and, among other things, called their Creatine (That apparently contains 10 types of creatine) amazing. I called him out on twitter about it and he instantly blocked me. :-) Not sure what that means but it meant for me that I am not buying their stuff.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Jerry Ward is sponsored by 5%.

Don't bother your time or money with them.

Rich is a complete dick so his supps will be also

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Im familiar with RICH but not his nutrition business. I will have to check it out.

yea im pretty skeptical of any sup but they have gotten popular in a short amount of time and they don't make any ridicules claims like others do but tarmyg does make a good point I didn't know there were 10 types of creatine

Nine91 is offline Junior Member
    I use the ALLDAYYOUMAY and they taste pretty good. Not sure if I was supposed to notice anything but it offers joint and liver support, and I haven't had much joint pain like I normally do. Not sure if it's related but I like the drink. Not sure about others though

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    yea im pretty skeptical of any sup but they have gotten popular in a short amount of time and they don't make any ridicules claims like others do but tarmyg does make a good point I didn't know there were 10 types of creatine
    yes they've gotten popular in a short amount of time because they're great at marketing and on top of that sponsor some popular faces...I don't know if their supps are particularly bad as i haven't used any..but i can't imagine they're much better than any no name brand selling the same stuff...

as for their unique products..the real food looks like it has a decent nutritional label but i mean i just can't justify spending the money on it...

Thyroid_cursed77 is offline Junior Member
    Try it yourself, these forums become about clicks, it's hard to know what is what. They're not that expensive. I don't know why people don't like Rich Piana. As far as I'm concerned, he is trying to make a living. I watch his videos. I have no reason to dislike him.

And actually, I have not tried his products, but there are more than ten types of creatine. I don't think you need all ten though. It's probably something Rich Piana thought up.
    Last edited by Thyroid_cursed77; 08-17-2015 at 02:54 AM.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    His bcaa (alldayyoumay) tastes really good. Cant say its any different then any other bcaa other then the taste.

kinetixtrainer is offline Junior Member
    I also run alldayyoumay. I've used it for months. I carry it with throughout the day in a gallon jug. I do like the over wellbeing feeling I've had while using it. Used all flavors during this time. For me the lemon-lime taste best. The pineapple mango looks like you're carrying around a jug of piss.

You go through two jugs per month, Gets pricey. Hopes this helps.

wow I just looked the all day you may retails for 55 60$ that's nuts but you can get it for 30$ on ill pump you up.com ill give it a try when I get some $ up I just purchased a new truck and a motorcycle so im broke as hell right now
    Last edited by djgreen; 08-17-2015 at 07:09 PM.

I have used alldayyoumay as I said before and I think a truck and motorcycle is a better purchase!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kinetixtrainer View Post
    I also run alldayyoumay. I've used it for months. I carry it with throughout the day in a gallon jug. I do like the over wellbeing feeling I've had while using it. Used all flavors during this time. For me the lemon-lime taste best. The pineapple mango looks like you're carrying around a jug of piss.

You go through two jugs per month, Gets pricey. Hopes this helps.
    Don't be that guy in the gym with the 5% gallon jug...Just don't be that guy

yea they are also selling milk jugs with the 5% logo for 5$ what a ripp

kinetixtrainer is offline Junior Member
    LMAO.... I usually just draw a big 5% on the jug with a sharpie!!!

im not sure if I would walk around with anything 5% you might as well just wear a shirt that says HELLO I DO STEROIDS

So much truth to that

Tpowered is offline New Member
    cant really hate a man that is upfront with his success... he doesn't hide the fact that he got his physique with the help of steroids .. wish everyone else would come clean about it. i guess the only reason to hide it would be the obvious legal side.

Tpowered is offline New Member
    the only thing i have used from 5% is the real food... mixed it with liquid egg whites for a PWO shake on the way home to eat.. plus who doesn't like to drink sweet potato pie..

np67 is offline New Member
    Forget these scam 5% nutrition products, just go for real food. It's simply about making money.

bigjohnny1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by np67 View Post
    Forget these scam 5% nutrition products, just go for real food. It's simply about making money.
    Pretty much! Nothing beats real food. These supplements are complete bull****. Waste of money!

Thread Information