AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Super laxo, better than sarms?

Look into it guys. They were rigth about the sarms . They could be rigth this time too. And Bios3training-approved. That guy doesnt talk shit. With 5A-hydroxy-laxogenin, developed in the mid 90s. 200% increase proteinsynthesis, regulate cortisol and help recovery.

Through a nonhormonal pathway. No pCT neeeded, doesnt inflect on natural testo, non-livertoxic.

I know that sarms work.....really want to try this out too......what do u think guys? sarms version 2 or what?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Look into it guys. They were rigth about the sarms . They could be rigth this time too. And Bios3training-approved. That guy doesnt talk shit. With 5A-hydroxy-laxogenin, developed in the mid 90s. 200% increase proteinsynthesis, regulate cortisol and help recovery.

Through a nonhormonal pathway. No pCT neeeded, doesnt inflect on natural testo, non-livertoxic.

I know that sarms work.....really want to try this out too......what do u think guys? sarms version 2 or what?
    Let us know if you try it. We have tried SARMS (OSTA/LGD) and have seen nothing spectacular at all. NOT impressed.
    LAXO sounds interesting but I've heard that same marketing hype WAY too many times.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You try it, they have 25% off sale lolololol

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Sounds like bull shit

Thread Information