• 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: My Superlaxo blog

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

My Superlaxo blog

My Superlaxo blog-snapshot-56.jpgMy Superlaxo blog-snapshot-46.jpg
    Pics week 0. 114 kg

Ok, almost 3 months since last shot and time for putting on mass again. Must cause serious headturns when the summer comes. But running a 5 month cycle is not my cup of tea and doing a sarmsbridge is not that supersafe because most of the anabolic sarms is bad news for cholestrol. In fact i havent come across one single sarm which works on the androgen receptor and which also not is bad for hdl-cholestrol.

So, this superlaxo is supossed to work like anavar . Completely without sides. No supression, no toxiety. Its been around for years, BUT...only lately they have managed to use another technology so the body muscles will benefit from this plant steroid . They say its the thing which grows the trees.

To good to be true, but i have some very serious sources who say its GTG. Blogs on the net are not that good on superlaxo yet and i dont trust the testers. They may run other things with it and then it will be impossible to say what works or not.

Im totally off everything now, no creatin or bcaa. Even have a mk-677 pause.!! Just proteinpowders.
    And already swallowed the first dose, 3 capsules.
    So here we go. I have ordered for 4 weeks. If it works i will continue until the suggested 8 weeks run. Perhaps i start sarms week 3 or 4 and i will do a heavy test/tren cycle in 2 months, but the first weeks will be superlaxo only.

Day one!.....already feels better...10 min since first shot. Now training!
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-13-2016 at 01:38 AM.
    InternalFire likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Very interesting! Look forward to seeing how well you do with this. Keep us posted!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    My opinion is that it is a scam.

But dont let my dumb comment stop you, looking forward to your unbiased review.

My Superlaxo blog-snapshot-7.jpgMy Superlaxo blog-snapshot-8.jpg

So day 4. Been taking 40 mg laxo every 8 hours since thirsday.
    No increased size or "steroidfeel" but todays workout was actual great. Increased strength, good pump and my long time injuries felt much better. Odd cause i had shitty diett last days.
    I feel good and i dont regret spending bucks on this yet. Trained home today and tomorrow i will enter the gym and im looking forward to that. If it wasnt for this, i would hate it, beeing off test, roids and mk-677 since christmas.
    With this in mind i can almost say it was worth those 70 dollars. But, i will wait another 10 days before i def make up my mind on buying those last 4 weeks, and then with it, their other super naturall anabolic supp.

My scale is broken, but i guess im 114-115 kg.
    InternalFire likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    looking good, subbed

TNhXc87 is offline New Member
    I had recently got some superlaxo myself, haven't started taking it yet though.
    What made you want to go that route instead of just going back on cycle this time? Just experimenting?

Quote Originally Posted by TNhXc87 View Post
    I had recently got some superlaxo myself, haven't started taking it yet though.
    What made you want to go that route instead of just going back on cycle this time? Just experimenting?
    I think 30.july is the date when i want to be biggest and best. Midt summer, you know. But i feel 10 weeks for cycling is enough. So cant start gear until 15. mai. I was planing on doing a sarms bridge, first with non androgen sarms, then with sarms which works through the androgen receptor. (Which also lowers HDL-cholestrol). Superlaxo doesnt interfer with cholestrol and i have found too many serious sources who say superlaxo is GTG. They all say strentghincrease, bettering old injuries and some say it migth have anavarlike musclegains.
    Running too much anabolic sarms before cycling may be a little too dangerous because then you migth start gearweek1 with bad cholestrol, which is not good.
    There are workarounds. Some sarms betters cholestrol and running them together migth equal, but im not sure who wins. The badcholestrolsarms or the goodcholestrolsarms. Anyway with superlaxo this will never be a problem.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-14-2016 at 03:57 AM.

TNhXc87 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I think 30.july is the date when i want to be biggest and best. Midt summer, you know. But i feel 10 weeks for cycling is enough. So cant start gear until 15. mai. I was planing on doing a sarms bridge, first with non androgen sarms, then with sarms which works through the androgen receptor. (Which also lowers HDL-cholestrol). Superlaxo doesnt interfer with cholestrol and i have found too many serious sources who say superlaxo is GTG. They all say strentghincrease, bettering old injuries and some say it migth have anavarlike musclegains.
    Running too much anabolic sarms before cycling may be a little too dangerous because then you migth start gearweek1 with bad cholestrol, which is not good.
    There are workarounds. Some sarms betters cholestrol and running them together migth equal, but im not sure who wins. The badcholestrolsarms or the goodcholestrolsarms. Anyway with superlaxo this will never be a problem.
    That makes sense. Best of luck, let me know how it goes. Do you feel like it would be better used for a bulking or cutting cycle? I've read reviews that kind of say it could go either way.

My wife tried using it as she's afraid to get on any type of gear so originally we had got it for her to try as like a possible alternative, but i don't think she really cares for it. She said it was messing her stomach up pretty bad... she's got a pretty sensitive stomach though when it comes to Sups.

Afterwards though i got to reading about it and though maybe it would be good for a bridge like you said.

So, day 6.
    Visited the gym today, chest, tris, shoulders, lat pulldowns, calves and legcurls.
    Felt great. Clear strength increase, better than creatin. I always been a creatinjunki, but i quit creatin 1 week ago. Stil, now i feel like im on a heavy creatincycle. I think i looked leaner too and good pump. Not steroidlike because i guess this, if it works, will not increase RBC. And no water. The pump is clean and naturall. And, i didnt have to rest long beetween sets. Normally im a slow lifter and prefers minutes beetween sets, but today i was almost ready secunds after.
    This cant be phsycological or something else. Im off everything and no creatin or bcaas and i should have bad workout. Below average diett too.
    And my pec-injury is much better. Almost as good as it is when im running roids.
    I will wait one more week before i make up my mind about this, but so far so good.

Day 8
    I have deceided to order more. 4 more weeks (8 in all) and now i trust them and i will also order 4 weeks of their other top product, which has the same reputation as the superlaxo and also is bios3approved.

Clear strength gains, at least like the best creatin i have tried, maybe better. More stamina and resting beetween sets almost feels unecessary.
    I also think we have some visuals here. Starting to look bigger, maybe one pound up. Old injuries better and more geared in the training. And im leaning out too.
    Stil at 40 mg every 8 hour.
    Very exiting. Just one week. Feeling no sides. Yet all this. If i should guess, i think i will reach steroidlike strength in 8 weeks. And what happens if stacked with creatin.....really i think i will reach an all time high gear startingpoint this time with all the jacked supplements around nowadays.
    Conclusion week 1. I think superlaxo def not is a scam.
    My Superlaxo blog-snapshot-1077777777777.jpg

My Superlaxo blog-snapshot-11.jpgMy Superlaxo blog-snapshot-12.jpgMy Superlaxo blog-yeblikksbilde-3-18.10.2015-15-11-.png

Day 9, strength stil up and more pump and visuals too. Actually i did dorian yates rows today with 120 kgs for reps. I have never done more than 130 kgs for reps on this exercise jacked.

The rigth pic is from last week on my christmassteroidcycle, the left pic now after 9 days with superlaxo.

And yeah..i forgot...today at work i noticed a tiny tiny heatflush in face, like the ones i get when jacked with tren /test
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-17-2016 at 10:05 AM.
    InternalFire likes this.

Day 12 and no more impressed. No visuals or bodyweigthincrease. Strentgh a bit up, but im in this shit for size, not strentgh. So, i guess i migth not order the last 4 weeks. But im doing good and maybe im a bit to demanding. Nevertheless, i dont have the patient, summer is comming and i added 25 mg ostarine ed today. So now i cant tell if the new gains come from superlaxo or the sarm.

Is it 100% scam?. I would say no. Strength increase is def there and my pec injury has become much better. My elbowinjury not.
    Would i recommend it?. As a little booster before you start your sarmsbridge / gearcycle, or as a strentgbooster beetween cycles, mayby cause it has no sides and pretty cheapish.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-21-2016 at 09:04 AM.
    InternalFire likes this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Why can one not just use it on cycle? If its not liver toxic, or cholestorl issues?

Sounds good to add to a cycle as a supplement.

Looking good sila!

Thread Information