Thread: 6-oxo

BigGuy17 is offline New Member

6-oxo

I was wondering if 6-oxo would work with puffy nipples? Any thoughts?

decadbal is offline Banned
    well bad news bro, if they are already puffy, then its pretty much to late to change it, gyno has already occured, and you can prevent it next tiem, but this time its already to late, from what im told, surgury is the only option to remove it completely. if u diet hardcore you can lose a lil, but oxo isnt nearly strong enough if you really need help next time, take some clomid or nolvadex .

Adrock is offline Junior Member
    Puffy nipples doesn't always mean gyno. It can also be caused by water retention. Estrogen does cause water retention. If that is the case with you then 6oxo would help (assuming it does what it claims). If you are worried it might be gyno, check out some of the other threads on AR that describe the symptoms. Did you just finish using PHs?

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Hey bros
    i just ordered the 6oxo. i heard it can be taken doring and after the prohormone cycel. What do u thing ?

Adrock is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    Hey bros
    i just ordered the 6oxo. i heard it can be taken doring and after the prohormone cycel. What do u thing ?
    I've used it, but I'm not convinced it is effective. If you are really worried about getting your test level back up after PHs you should use something that is proven to work like clomid.

Thread Information