ValeTudoFighter is offline Junior Member

Question I have yet another pro-hormone question, can someone help me out?

Ok, I am just about to start my first cycle of ph's. Here is what I have: 3 bottles of Ergopharms 1AD 60 caps, 1 bottle of Biotest 4-AD-EC 4.26oz and 1 bottle of Biotest Tribex 500 90 caps.

First, how much more of each do I need?

How should I cycle them? Should I use the 4-ad from the begining and get another bottle. Should I start the 4-ad after the second week, is using only bottle of 4-ad worthless?

If some one could give me an example cycle like
    week1.......
    week2......
    week3....
    ect
    that would help a lot.

Thanks a lot guys.

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    Hi. I ran 600 mg. per day of 1-AD and also ran the AST 4-Diol 250 mg. 3 times a day. I gained 9 pounds so far with an intense workout / cardio program.
    I'd get one more bottle of 1-AD at least and run it for as long as you can afford without bein insane
    Good luck bro.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by repeatoffender
    Hi. I ran 600 mg. per day of 1-AD and also ran the AST 4-Diol 250 mg. 3 times a day. I gained 9 pounds so far with an intense workout / cardio program.
    I'd get one more bottle of 1-AD at least and run it for as long as you can afford without bein insane
    Good luck bro.

I ran 900mg per day. It made my piss burn lol. I didnt like it so i stoped. I still have 3 bottles of 1-AD if you want them hella cheap. As far as PH's go i like impact250. Just my .02 cents

GNCGUY83 is offline Junior Member
    Holy shit juicehoe....thats a lot of 1-ad, when i used it i popped two pills a day and gained ten pounds in a month. By the way, you took my quote....ha

Valmont is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GNCGUY83
    Holy shit juicehoe....thats a lot of 1-ad, when i used it i popped two pills a day and gained ten pounds in a month. By the way, you took my quote....ha
    I have my own prohormone question. Why would someone want to take a supplement that has potential side effects such as leading to an enlarged prostate?

I mean isn't prostate cancer the number 1 killer of adult men?

Just curious.

maybe it was 600mg then... i forgot its been over a year. As for the quote, its just a good quote ol

Feli Fly is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Valmont
    ...Why would someone want to take a supplement that has potential side effects such as leading to an enlarged prostate?

I mean isn't prostate cancer the number 1 killer of adult men?

Just curious.
    No, it is not... not even close.

I have a question too: Do you know that test and amost all anabolics substantially icrease the risk of prostate cancer? If "yes, but I use them anyways," then why are you knocking these guys?

If "yes, but I won't use them"... then WTF are you doing on a anabolic bodybuilding board?

>To answer the orig question, you prolly want:

days 1-40 (that's almost 6wks): 600mg/day 1AD and 600mg/day 4AD
    -(so that's 4 bottles of Ergo 1AD and 9 bottles of that 4AD you have... that 4AD is a waste of $ IMO though)

You could also prolly go with this instead:
    days 1-40: 600mg/day 1AD (6caps/day) and 750 or 900mg/day 4AD (3caps/day)
    -(so that's 4 bottles Ergo 1AD and 3 bottles of 4AD.. I said 750 or 900mg because it's be 750mg/day if you got the 250mg caps from the AST stuff but 900mg/day if you get Ergo or HP 300mg caps)

or do this (best idea in my opinion):

days1-40: 600mg/day 1AD and 600mg/day 4AD if you got Ergo for both and took 6 caps 1AD and 2 caps of 4AD each day... that's a total of 4 bottles 1AD and 2 of 4AD.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/4andro.html
    Last edited by Feli Fly; 07-02-2003 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feli Fly
    No, it is not... not even close.

I have a question too: Do you know that test and amost all anabolics substantially icrease the risk of prostate cancer? If "yes, but I use them anyways," then why are you knocking these guys?

If "yes, but I won't use them"... then WTF are you doing on a anabolic bodybuilding board?

>To answer the orig question, you prolly want:

days 1-40 (that's almost 6wks): 600mg/day 1AD and 600mg/day 4AD
    -(so that's 4 bottles of Ergo 1AD and 9 bottles of that 4AD you have... that 4AD is a waste of $ IMO though)

You could also prolly go with this instead:
    days 1-40: 600mg/day 1AD (6caps/day) and 750 or 900mg/day 4AD (3caps/day)
    -(so that's 4 bottles Ergo 1AD and 3 bottles of 4AD.. I said 750 or 900mg because it's be 750mg/day if you got the 250mg caps from the AST stuff but 900mg/day if you get Ergo or HP 300mg caps)

or do this (best idea in my opinion):

days1-40: 600mg/day 1AD and 600mg/day 4AD if you got Ergo for both and took 6 caps 1AD and 2 caps of 4AD each day... that's a total of 4 bottles 1AD and 2 of 4AD.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/4andro.html

Actually, prostate cancer is the leading cancer in adult men. Statistcally speaking it will claim 100 american male deaths in the next 24 hours.

Moreover, Androgenic effects are what give you the gains one is looking for. But at what cost?

Obviously you have not noticed this board has alot more information to offer then just anabolic steriod data. I.e diet and workout knowledge. As a matter of fact-genetics plays the largest key in muscular hypertrophic developement-not chemical enhancement.

Good luck in your prohormone cycle.

Actually, prostate cancer is the leading cancer in adult men... Androgenic effects are what give you the gains one is looking for. But at what cost?

Obviously you have not noticed this board has alot more information to offer then just anabolic steriod data. I.e diet and workout knowledge. As a matter of fact-genetics plays the largest key in muscular hypertrophic developement-not chemical enhancement.

Good luck in your prohormone cycle.
    I'm not doing a prohormone cycle. Never have; prolly never will... and I know that this board and others have diet and workout info... but why not be on a fitness site board then? Why a bodybuilding board? Doesn't add up. If you have a minority opinion like "steroids are bad"... at least don't be vocal about it or spew off stupid inaccurate stats...

Prostate cancer the leading cancer in adults?... yah way to change the statement from "number 1 killer of adult men" to "leading cancer in adult men" and think no one would catch that one just because you add a stat you found searching on Yahoo...

FYI: Heart disease is by FAR the most common cause of death for anyone esp men...

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/pdf/nvsr50_16t1.pdf

Heart problems kill well over 10 times the number of guys prostate cancer does in any age group and often more than all cancers combined.
    Last edited by Feli Fly; 07-02-2003 at 10:42 PM.

who cares about prostate cancer, dude 600mg of 1-ad and 4-ad gets hella expensive. 300mg of 1-ad and like 700mg of 4-ad should put a good amount of weight on you.

[QUOTE=GNCGUY83]who cares about prostate cancer

Exactly...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Feli Fly
    I'm not doing a prohormone cycle. Never have; prolly never will... and I know that this board and others have diet and workout info... but why not be on a fitness site board then? Why a bodybuilding board? Doesn't add up. If you have a minority opinion like "steroids are bad"... at least don't be vocal about it or spew off stupid inaccurate stats...

Prostate cancer the leading cancer in adults?... yah way to change the statement from "number 1 killer of adult men" to "leading cancer in adult men" and think no one would catch that one just because you add a stat you found searching on Yahoo...

FYI: Heart disease is by FAR the most common cause of death for anyone esp men...

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/pdf/nvsr50_16t1.pdf

Heart problems kill well over 10 times the number of guys prostate cancer does in any age group and often more than all cancers combined.
    What doesn't add up is someone who doesn't know sht about prohormones and giving someone else advice on how much and when to take. Obviously, if you knew anything about biochemistry you would know that prohormones are absolutey b.s. and even if they did work they would horrible androgenic sides.

Here is a quick lesson on life. Everyones body is completely different so just handing out random advice(expecially on something you have never taken yourself) on what to take and when only makes you look like ..well yourself.-A completely uneducated ass. Now go play outside at the pool untill school starts again.

Peace.

who cares about prostate cancer
    LoL not me. WOW its getting brutal here

What doesn't add up is someone who doesn't know sht about prohormones and giving someone else advice on how much and when to take. Obviously, if you knew anything about biochemistry you would know that prohormones are absolutey b.s. and even if they did work they would horrible androgenic sides.

Here is a quick lesson on life. Everyones body is completely different so just handing out random advice(expecially on something you have never taken yourself) on what to take and when only makes you look like ..well yourself.-A completely uneducated ass. Now go play outside at the pool untill school starts again.

Peace.
    You dont have to be a prick.....Were all adults in here (at least most of us are), we all know the side effects and dont really feel like being preached too. nobody is making you read these posts, so if you get worked up over little things like prohormones then why are you even here? anyways, ive used pretty much all prohormones out there at one time or another for a few years now, maybe im just lucky but ive had few side effects with good gains. have you ever taken prohormes valmont?

Prohormones absolutely b.s.??? Yea right bro, im sure almost everyone here would disagree....

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I agree with Valmont prohormones are absolute bull shit...You can gain more weight and more muscle by tweaking your diet, or a start would be by even having a diet. Its a huge marketing scheme, they label something with "streriod like results" and dumb people go buy it and eat 1000 cals a day, and waste thier money...Its a joke

You have to find the right products though cold. ive tried a few hormones that are bogus, but if you get on some good shit and do it right they can really put some mass on you.......thats my opinion though, everyone is different.

Adrock is offline Junior Member
    I used 1AD @ 400mg/ed and 4AD @ 1200mg/ed. I had good results considering I only used it for 2 weeks, which is not a very long period of time when using PHs. I started at 185lbs and when I stoped my weight stablized at 195lbs. Looking back at it I would have to say 1200mg of 4AD was kind of high, but I did make great gains. The weight I could lift went up each time I went to the gym. I had previously been stuck at a weight on several exercises. Nothing horrible happened, I did notice testicular atrophy, water retention, and a decreased sex drive. All of these things went away once I stopped using the PHs, it did take a little while and I used a bottle of 6OXO. I'd suggest 400mg/ed of 1AD and 900mg/ed of 4AD. Feel free to send me a PM if you want some more details.

...if you knew anything about biochemistry...
    yourself.-A completely uneducated ass. Now go play outside at the pool untill school starts again...
    Completely unducated? Well, school is in session, little man.... medical school actually... and I'm also a physiology and biochemistry tutor for undergraduate and graduate students, thanks.
    What doesn't add up is someone who doesn't know sht about prohormones and giving someone else advice on how much and when to take... Everyones body is completely different so just handing out random advice(expecially on something you have never taken yourself)...
    I'm "someone who doesn't know sht about prohormones" and I'm "handing out random advice," eh? Well, no, I'm sorry, but I'm actually passing on information from one of the top minds in the bodybuilding community...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/pierce18.htm
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=134272
    ... Obviously, if you knew anything about biochemistry you would know that prohormones are absolutey b.s. ...
    Prohormones are "absolutey b.s"? That's funny that guys who have been lifting to no avail seem to gain on them, then. If you are referring to the 'andro' of five years ago, it may be of little use, but this thread and my posts are referring to newer developments. Catch up or shut the fawk up. Many of the newer prohormones and products are actually quite good, and had you actually read up at all instead of just deciding they were "b.s." from the start, you may know that. I have talked to multiple high level powerlifters and natural bodybuilders who have gained fairly well on cycles of 1AD and 4AD or 1test and 4AD. Prohormone cycles are not a bad option for someone who has a good training history and wishes to gain muscle, but for some reason can/will not use anabolic steroids .
    ...even if [prohormones] did work they would horrible androgenic sides...
    "horrible androgenic sides" of prohormones, eh? Well, you might have meant to say: very mild androgenic and mostly estrogenic sides (just a lil different, don't you think?). Prohormones are many and different, but, of course, they all do have side effects and are not converted 100% to their target hormones. I researched them quite extensively, but ultimately chose anabolic steroids (I will be using some 4AD as part of my post cycle, though) for reasons of cost effectiveness, side effects, gain potential, oral delivery mechanisms, and a few other reasons. However, if I were to take prohormones in a cycle with the goal of bulking... after much research and asking around, I would definetly choose the cycle plan I laid out in my previous post here.
    Everyones body is completely different...
    Let me ask you a question, Valmont: (again) whyTF are you here? You seemingly have no interest or knowledge on prohormones or steroids except "they are bad." Certainly makes you different here.
    Here is a quick lesson on life...
    Here's a lesson for you: I see no point in arguing with morons who have obviously not even bothered to learn the basic background of what they are trying to debate. At least do some reading instead of just making up things as you go along or trying to discuss topics that are way over your head. Good day.
    Last edited by Feli Fly; 07-03-2003 at 10:17 PM.

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    word

Thats where its at Feli fly.....well said.

Thats where its at Feli fly.....well said.
    "bigcat-a top mind in the bodybuilding com." That has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read.

Do you guys shave each others pussies too?

Prohomones rock dude!

I think I will leave you and your boytoy alone now.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Well bro I am doing 400mgs ed of 1ad and 750 mgs of 4ad with good results right now my like is below if you want to see what I have been doing working out and diet wise

Thread Information