pushinweight is offline New Member

finals are coming need help quick!!!!!!!!!!!

ok ive been lifting for 2 years now and im pretty cut up. But I have a problem, im a swimmer and my muscles get tired real quick. I have swimming FINALS coming up and I want more speed, so i was wondering if i took Ripped fuel extreme would it give me enough energy to swim super fast and beat everyone? Or will i be just really tired half way though the event and wont be able to breath? Im not goning to cycle ripped fuel or anything im just wanna get used to it for a couple of days and then take it at the meet...... Does this sound like a good plan to do???

I am clearly aware that ripped fuel is for people 18 and above but shit the damn freshman at school are taking it!!....

By the way my stats are im 15 years old 15in biceps 42in chest 16in calves..........

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Also is there anything else than ripped fuel that would be better example eca,hydroxycut,animal cuts......

NightOp is offline Member
    ripped fuel, hydroxy, xenadrine... are all simply an ECA stack (ephedrine, caffiene, aspirin).. some supposedly are better than others with xenadrine being my fav..

now, i know next to nothing about an ECA's affect on endurance, but yes it can give you a nice energy burst.. If i were you I would try it now (take two pills about 45 mins before you go swimming) and see how it affects you..... and if you think it will help with the meet then why not... unless its against the rules.

lol like i give a phuck about the rules

NightOp is offline Member
    dude, its your life, i just said that because I didn't want you to get in trouble on account of my advice.

small chance of them ever finding out

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I used to swim and if you've got finals I'm guessing it's not just a one day thing. You have to make sure that you won't crash before the final day. I think you should train more, but if you want an advantage you can get either
    1. inhaler (asthma)- it will open your lungs up
    2. caffeine pills- if you're tested though there's a limit to what is allowed
    3. super strong sudafed or other type of decongestiant. I heard these work real well
    But I really don't think you should do any of these yet cuz you're young and you have plenty of time to get better with practice. I won state in 5 events and didn't take shit to do, just hard work.

Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    I used to swim and if you've got finals I'm guessing it's not just a one day thing. You have to make sure that you won't crash before the final day. I think you should train more, but if you want an advantage you can get either
    1. inhaler (asthma)- it will open your lungs up
    2. caffeine pills- if you're tested though there's a limit to what is allowed
    3. super strong sudafed or other type of decongestiant. I heard these work real well
    But I really don't think you should do any of these yet cuz you're young and you have plenty of time to get better with practice. I won state in 5 events and didn't take shit to do, just hard work.
    Hey thanks what 5 events did you swim and what were your times for them???? Would caffeine work? better than a thermogenic??

As was at my peak in the 13-14 age group. I swam USA(club swimming) for the Las Vegas Gold swim team. They're not around anymore but we were the shit back in the day. Our first head coach was Rowdy Gains. Anyways, best times for long course meters

200 free- 2:04
    400 free- 4:17
    800 free- 8:52
    1500 free-17:02
    400 I.M.-4:57
    200 I.M.-2:21

These are roughly what I did, not exact but pretty close. It's been about 10 years now. I made top 16 cuts in some events, don't remeber what, I think the 400 and up. I didn't use any caffeine but I'm guessing that it wouldn't cause you to be exhausted as a thermogenic. I'm not sure though. Try them at a really tough practice (in the morning if possible) then see how it affects you in the afternoon session.

hmm those are fast times for a 14 year old, really fast

Those might be fast but I didn't make juniors and at zones I got my ass handed to me. Remember there's always somebody faster. I was always just a AAAA swimmer until I had a new coach for the summer and he practicly killed me. He called me every word in the book to motivate me. I realized that if you stop paying attention to what people tell you is fast and just worry about practicing, then your times will plummit. Mine did.

so what supplement could i take???

I'd think that xenadrine would work the best without really any side effects. I don't know if you'll beat everybody because of it but it's worth a try. You should definitely try out some different things at practice. That way you'll know what works best for you.
    Don't take more than 2 xena at a time. It'll fuck you up!!
    Hope this helps and good luck!!

I dont want any miracle pill or anything i just want to be like 1-2 sec faster on my 50m and 100m. Then again if I was that much faster i would probably place in finals.

muscleU is offline Junior Member
    I would would add creatine to your line up. When I was in HS creatine took off 2-3 seconds of my 400 M (in track not swimming). I would think the results would be even more signifigant with swimming since the added musce hydration would make you more boyant and the better creatines out there. You could try supplementing 2 grams of L-Carnitine a day that has shown to increase peak treadmill spead in a group of marathon runners 5.7% over 6 weeks. Also glycerol could also help. I would hold of the xenadrine till competetion time this way it hit's you you harder.

so which will give me more energy ripped fuel extreme or xenedrine or which product???

Spin55 is offline New Member
    if your gonna go with an ECA take dymetadrine xtreme by far the best eca for enegry

muscleU is offline Junior Member
    For flst out energy take Xenadrine w/ 500 MG L-Tyrosine and some raw adrenalin glandulars. Make sure you are getting enough B Vitamins also.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Depends on the person, Ripped fuel makes me feel like I've been strung out for days off just 1-2 pills. I just finished taking a bottle of Xenadrine and liked it alot, only got the jitts once or twice. Now I'm trying out Labradas Charge which is practically the same formula as Xenadrine, but has a supp. for shakes & jitts. Pretty good so far.

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    I know this is ALOT late but, my brother in-law is a runner and has been trained by several olympic running coaches. He swears......and I'm mean by tooth and nail.......that 8oz of FLAT Coca-Cola right before the race will take at least 1sec off of any runners time? I'm not a runner so I have no idea why Coke would help so much but, like I said, he swears by it.

Thread Information