Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Musty Dungeon with puke buckets

Marsoc is offline Productive Member

Musty Dungeon with puke buckets

Lol. While I'm on my nightly rants. I'm getting the creative juices flowing and thought of a description I use to "visually paint" my perfect gym. And that was some place that had puke buckets and smelling salts.
    Ok neve mind that nonsense
    The topic is smelling salts ... I figured I'd just make a thread to take up space and keep things moving..
    Has anyone ever used smelling salts before a big heavy lift etc. and for shits and giggles had anyone ever used the trash can for a puke bucket lol

I feel like this is something KIMBOHALFSLICE would post lol. Wtf. Smh

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Lol. While I'm on my nightly rants. I'm getting the creative juices flowing and thought of a description I use to "visually paint" my perfect gym. And that was some place that had puke buckets and smelling salts.
    Ok neve mind that nonsense
    The topic is smelling salts ... I figured I'd just make a thread to take up space and keep things moving..
    Has anyone ever used smelling salts before a big heavy lift etc. and for shits and giggles had anyone ever used the trash can for a puke bucket lol

I feel like this is something KIMBOHALFSLICE would post lol. Wtf. Smh

I have traveled all over the world and trained in many gyms that are as you described. Dungeoun type settings,,,hardcore equipment only..hot in the summer,,cold in the winter.
    Marsoc likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    DORIANS old gym,,,TEMPLE GYM was a gym like you describe,,,rugged and hardcore.

Nice. Alin. My friend played for the browns and then the Miami dolphins. The kicker. I think he's opening a gym when he gets back home. But I doubt it will be hardcore like u described. My own gym would be nice.

CrossOps is offline Associate Member
    Nice. Alin. My friend played for the browns and then the Miami dolphins. The kicker. I think he's opening a gym when he gets back home. But I doubt it will be hardcore like u described. My own gym would be nice.
    So.... bout that nickname. Camp Lejeune, I remember the sand fleas. Spent most of my staging time over at Geiger. Semper Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossOps View Post

So.... bout that nickname. Camp Lejeune, I remember the sand fleas. Spent most of my staging time over at Geiger. Semper Fi.
    Yo brother. What's up. My friend stationed in Georgia right now is about to be going to recruiter school hopefully he can pull some strings for me . I been easing into my training again after getting in some trouble taking the last 2 years or so off. Trying for SFAS Army since I'm to old for the marines again at this point.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-13-2016 at 06:10 PM.

Yo brother. What's up. My friend stationed in Georgia right now is about to be going to recruiter school hopefully he can pull some strings for me . I been easing into my training again after getting in some trouble taking the last 2 years or so off. Trying for SFAS Army since I'm to old for the marines again at this point.
    What was your prior rating with the USMC.

What was your prior rating with the USMC.
    Sgt of arms. And legs and back And traps and.......

Sgt of arms. And legs and back And traps and.......
    Fair enough.

Fair enough.
    Lol hahaha. "Are you salty bro"..(not asking if ur mad). Hint hint. Code words ....lol then again that may depend on ur age.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-14-2016 at 06:43 AM.

Lol hahaha. "Are you salty bro"..(not asking if ur mad). Hint hint. Code words ....lol then again that may depend on ur age.
    Yes I am, but also some of them old salties could darn sure give the new Ricky's the whatfor. It wasn't until I hit green side that I found my family. Gunny loved me, and have me stand beside him when calling muster. It was... interesting. They always took me everywhere, didn't let me drink so I could patch them up later lol.

Yes I am, but also some of them old salties could darn sure give the new Ricky's the whatfor. It wasn't until I hit green side that I found my family. Gunny loved me, and have me stand beside him when calling muster. It was... interesting. They always took me everywhere, didn't let me drink so I could patch them up later lol.
    Nice dude. Haha. Thats awesome.

True Story: So some of the guys from 2nd MARDIV 3rdREC took me out to go to some of the local establishments outside Lejeune, you know... the dancing type. Fast forward a few hours we are at a topless club (and to be honest that environment really doesn't do much for me), however... so I get this lap dance compliments of some of the devil dogs, and one thing led to another and I am stuffing bills in this thong. So who walks up when it is happening, Gunny. He starts egging me on to tip like a man. So 15 seconds into this debacle, with Gunny standing over me, she looks up at Gunny and says.. "Be off in 10 minutes honey..." I turned ghost white, and looked at Gunny. He said, and I quote: "You get a pass Doc. Normally I don't like Sailors near my wife, your no Sailor."

I ended that little dance, and never went back there again.

200+ Marines in that place, and I believe I was the only Corpsman. I will NEVER forget that.
    Last edited by CrossOps; 10-14-2016 at 08:32 AM.

True Story: So some of the guys from 2nd MARDIV 3rdREC took me out to go to some of the local establishments outside Lejeune, you know... the dancing type. Fast forward a few hours we are at a topless club (and to be honest that environment really doesn't do much for me), however... so I get this lap dance compliments of some of the devil dogs, and one thing led to another and I am stuffing bills in this thong. So who walks up when it is happening, Gunny. He starts egging me on to tip like a man. So 15 seconds into this debacle, with Gunny standing over me, she looks up at Gunny and says.. "Be off in 10 minutes honey..." I turned ghost white, and looked at Gunny. He said, and I quote: "You get a pass Doc. Normally I don't like Sailors near my wife, your no Sailor."

I ended that little dance, and never went back there again.

200+ Marines in that place, and I believe I was the only Corpsman. I will NEVER forget that.
    No shit. What are the odds

I remember I went to a titty bar. Keep in mind I don't spend more then 5$ if I do spend. But I was banging some girl that danced there. I asked for her. By name and someone came out with her real name as a stripper name. And I knew her also. Then as I was talking to her a girl came up to serve me drinks or whatever. And I knew her too. That's the closest I can relate to your situation. Lol ..yeh I just pounded out strippers. Never paid for dances or lap dances etc.

Thread Information