Marsoc is offline Productive Member

What's the deal!!! Super3r-1.......

Ok so I decided Tom do a little research on whatever it is I find on muscle ad fitness .com. Honing is all. Either way I read the top 10 bulking supplemts. And a few on there I only read the details of one but it says it's 7x more anabolic then testosterone . Called Super3r-1...? I mean like wtf. How can you claim that and I know supplemts can say whatever they want but let's get real. No way and this is like number 6 on the list

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    don't bother.

After everything is said and done in your body your going to get a crazy low dosage and still get shut down with shitty sides

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2 View Post
    don't bother.

After everything is said and done in your body your going to get a crazy low dosage and still get shut down with shitty sides
    Really so is it similar to a pro hormone.its just weird that it's on muscle n fitness site didn't think they condone steroids ..No way will I ever try that. I have some juice I been hoarding just waiting for a chance to do my first cycle. Sus250 and though I won't use it ...yet ,I have some Deca .....so def won't mess with that garbage.

Thread Information