Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Khazima

Thread: Bio-Gro

blemshow is offline Junior Member

Bio-Gro

So this new supplement on the market people seem to be going ape shit for. It's the next best thing since creatine everyone keeps saying. So let's hear what you guys think. Bio-Gro by iSatori labeled as a protein synthesis amplifier.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blemshow View Post
    So this new supplement on the market people seem to be going ape shit for. It's the next best thing since creatine everyone keeps saying. So let's hear what you guys think. Bio-Gro by iSatori labeled as a protein synthesis amplifier.

It has banned substances in it, so you would think that it would be effective. The banned substances that are inside it are useless if used orally because 99.9% of it it's destroyed in your digestive system. So it's a lose-lose situation with
    biogrow. They claim it's just colostrum, yet why would they be selling it for 30 dollars if that was all it was? You can buy colostrum straight for much cheaper. It's an IGF1 simulator.

It's like buying sytropin oral spray HGH instead of injecting real GH. DOESN'T WORK!

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^ exactly right, simple research shows that it's completely useless.

I bought 2 tubs of it before I found this out, took 1 as recomended, it did nothing, then found out it was useless so I took 10-15 scoops a day with the second tub, absolutely 0 results.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just like everything else that's new, people will go ape sh*t until the next latest and greatest thing comes out. Most people are quick to buy into all the snake oils out there. Always have been and always will. People are looking for the miracle drug and will hype the sh*t out of it because no one likes to admit they wasted their money.

Nij
    Nij is offline Junior Member
    Waste of money.

_-KL-_ is offline New Member
    I would actually say I got improved recovery, and felt fuller on it.
    Now some might say that's no big deal - but imo - recovery is very important, and it was noticeable.
    DOMS was significantly reduced....

To each their own. Glutamine would probably have a similar effect....but I truly did enjoy the recovery aspect of it.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Honestly i liked this stuff.. It taste so bad but.. The first tub did nothing for me but the second tub made me f*cking strong..
    For example:
    Incline hammer strength machine..
    Normal 115lbs each handle x 6 (2 45lbs plates & @ 25lb plate)

Biogro 180lbs each handle x 6 (that's 4 45lb plates!!!)

Incline bench..
    Normal 225lbs x 8

Boigro 265lbs x 8

Then i tore my AC joint.. I got too strong to fast i felt.. Just be careful with how much ur pushing on that stuff

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Honestly i liked this stuff.. It taste so bad but.. The first tub did nothing for me but the second tub made me f*cking strong..
    For example:
    Incline hammer strength machine..
    Normal 115lbs each handle x 6 (2 45lbs plates & @ 25lb plate)

Biogro 180lbs each handle x 6 (that's 4 45lb plates!!!)

Incline bench..
    Normal 225lbs x 8

Boigro 265lbs x 8

Then i tore my AC joint.. I got too strong to fast i felt.. Just be careful with how much ur pushing on that stuff
    It wasn't the bio-gro, it doesn't have any active bioavailable chemicals in it so that's simply impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    It wasn't the bio-gro, it doesn't have any active bioavailable chemicals in it so that's simply impossible.
    I understand what ur saying but their was something in that stuff that made me f*cking strong.. I have been training for 15 yrs and i understand most suppz are placebo. But their was something different with this supp. I have also don't two cycles and i understand what it feels like to be strong and a god in the gym.. Its hard to believe their is nothing in it that made me stronger..

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    I understand what ur saying but their was something in that stuff that made me f*cking strong.. I have been training for 15 yrs and i understand most suppz are placebo. But their was something different with this supp. I have also don't two cycles and i understand what it feels like to be strong and a god in the gym.. Its hard to believe their is nothing in it that made me stronger..
    There main ingredients aren't orally bioavailable, some people swear by it but I tried two tubs as well and it didn't have a noticeable effect. 1st tub I used as recommended then found out it was useless and took 10-15 scoops a day of the second tub and still no effect.
    tice1212 likes this.

blemshow is offline Junior Member
    ahhhh I'll never argue against correct logic. I for one did experience gains but with that being said I also picked up my diet while taking it. Started 200 now I'm 210 within 2 tubs. Placebo ftw lol

ahhhh I'll never argue against correct logic. I for one did experience gains but with that being said I also picked up my diet while taking it. Started 200 now I'm 210 within 2 tubs. Placebo ftw lol
    IMO that's all diet brother, don't let these supps take credit away from your hard work!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's would not be the 1st time a company has put a product in without putting it on the label. Could be a pro-hormone of some type. Hopefully you dont get any negative sides from it.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It's would not be the 1st time a company has put a product in without putting it on the label. Could be a pro-hormone of some type. Hopefully you dont get any negative sides from it.
    That is so true lovbyts.. Come to think about it was getting bloody noses everyday on that shit.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    As with most OTC supps I would avoid this one. I see nothing special about it.

I take it and have noticed I am pumped nearly all the time now. I feel that it has been extremely beneficial over the course of about 4 months taking it

Theken is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nij View Post
    Waste of money.
    I do not think so.
    Last edited by Theken; 09-30-2016 at 06:07 AM.

Stevebeginner is offline Junior Member
    Bio-gro i used to use that by bio bizz organic feed for them special plants,

Stevebeginner is offline Junior Member
    We all more than likely talking about different thing

Thread Information