Thread: 1-AD capsules

SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member

Question 1-AD capsules

I've not tried this product yet, but was curious about something. When I take something in capsule form, I've gotten into the habit of emptying capsules into drinks and just downing them. I remember reading something in the past that said that it was bad news to do with with 1-AD (specifically Ergopharm), but I can't seem to find this again. Am I imagining things or did I read this somewhere? Does it burn like the devil or something?

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I dont know why you would do that bro just take the capsules like they are they will work

SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member
    It's more of a curiosity... was wondering what the reason was. Admittedly I also do hate swallowing things that large whole (those capsules ARE fairly big).

Feli Fly is offline Junior Member
    Things are in capsules for a reason usually.. sometimes to protect from atmospheric conditions and sometimes just to make them easier to take... don't be a puss; you're not gonna choke or anything. They're no bigger than Xenadrine or most vitamins. Just take them with water. You'll be fine.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Some capsuls protect the contents from stomach acid and dissolve in the intestine for more efficient absorption.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    choke it down man remember the old amino acids now that sucked damn horse pills

yooo is offline Associate Member
    try animal pak, ull be able to swallow whole meals

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo
    try animal pak, ull be able to swallow whole meals

u got that right...lol

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakerSeven
    I've not tried this product yet, but was curious about something. When I take something in capsule form, I've gotten into the habit of emptying capsules into drinks and just downing them. I remember reading something in the past that said that it was bad news to do with with 1-AD (specifically Ergopharm), but I can't seem to find this again. Am I imagining things or did I read this somewhere? Does it burn like the devil or something?
    I am not sure concerning 1-AD, however, many medications in pill form are whats called "Time Released." Inside the pill are tiny spheres each coated to be released after a different amount of time. If you empty this into a drink, you defeat the whole purpose...be careful what type of pills you empty the contents of....

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    hahah yeah Animal Stak was some serious pills, like 12 if I remember right. People at work used to see me take them and wonder what I could possibly need all of those big pills for. I can really swallow tons of pills at once now.

Thread Information