Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cupid

Thread: ECA + Yohimbine WARNING

Cupid is offline Junior Member

ECA + Yohimbine WARNING

Ok, so I had the bright idea of mixing these this morning.
    Now I know that there is a massive amount of literature out there stating why this is NOT a good idea, but I am sure there are also a massive amount of cocky idiots like me out there who gonna say "fuck it I'll try it anyways". If thats you....let me share my experience this morning lol.

First off, I have extreme stimulant tolerance...lots of coffee and aderral and coke used in the past, so I handle ephedrine, clen , or yohimbine pretty well, when used individually.

This morning I took my normal ECA stack (25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 81mg aspirin) and I decided to throw in 5mg Yohimbine. Went in for my AM cardio....things were going fine initially...I usually keep my heart rate between 130-140 BPM. After about 20 mins....It started to go above 140 BPM so I started to slow down my pace....but it kept going up. 150, I went even slower, 160, I went even slower, 170, EVEN SLOWER, 180 I stopped. I looked up at the mirror, I was completely white. I was dizzy and at the same time my heart was going non stop. I could feel every pounding beat and time started moving slow...I could barely stand.
    I somehow made it to the bathroom of the gym and sat down against the wall and focused on my breathing.

If I wasn't skilled at meditation, I don't know if I would have been able to bring it back down as quickly as I did.

Could have turned into a really big disaster. Felt pretty shitty for next few hours, but everything back to normal after.

I definitely won't be trying that again lol.

If you enjoy a casual relationship with having panic attacks and potentially trips to the hospital, give it a go, you will have alot of fun!
    Obs likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupid
    Ok, so I had the bright idea of mixing these this morning. Now I know that there is a massive amount of literature out there stating why this is NOT a good idea, but I am sure there are also a massive amount of cocky idiots like me out there who gonna say "fuck it I'll try it anyways". If thats you....let me share my experience this morning lol. First off, I have extreme stimulant tolerance...lots of coffee and aderral and coke used in the past, so I handle ephedrine, clen, or yohimbine pretty well, when used individually. This morning I took my normal ECA stack (25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 81mg aspirin) and I decided to throw in 5mg Yohimbine. Went in for my AM cardio....things were going fine initially...I usually keep my heart rate between 130-140 BPM. After about 20 mins....It started to go above 140 BPM so I started to slow down my pace....but it kept going up. 150, I went even slower, 160, I went even slower, 170, EVEN SLOWER, 180 I stopped. I looked up at the mirror, I was completely white. I was dizzy and at the same time my heart was going non stop. I could feel every pounding beat and time started moving slow...I could barely stand. I somehow made it to the bathroom of the gym and sat down against the wall and focused on my breathing. If I wasn't skilled at meditation, I don't know if I would have been able to bring it back down as quickly as I did. Could have turned into a really big disaster. Felt pretty shitty for next few hours, but everything back to normal after. I definitely won't be trying that again lol. If you enjoy a casual relationship with having panic attacks and potentially trips to the hospital, give it a go, you will have alot of fun!
    I drop the aspirin and make it an ECY stack.
    I

Cupid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I drop the aspirin and make it an ECY stack.
    I
    If you do this on a regular basis, I must say, you have bigger balls than i do.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I hear you. I overdosed once and literally thought I was gonna die. Laid in bed shaking. Terrible. I used cheap ass wakeywakey pills caffeine and ephedrine. Won't do it again and that was ten years ago.

Thread Information