• 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Richard Cabeza
  • 1 Post By IFEARSKINNYME
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By IFEARSKINNYME

Thread: A fat burner that actually works... holy shit

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member

A fat burner that actually works... holy shit

I'm not big on the whole fat burner magic pill thing as i know nothing trumps cardio and diet, but .... lol

I've been using this Performix SST from GNC for the past few weeks and holy shit is this stuff the truth.

I'm not sure if its just the stim feeling from caffeine or what but this stuff gets the day started and i mean started at full steam ahead.

Anybody else try this out yet? It's a bit expensive but in my opinion its probably one of the better products on the market at the momemt, I'm not affiliated with them at all and like i said i rarely use fat burners but out of the few i have in the past this one is levels above those.
    Marsoc likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I'll check it out lol thanks. I'm a fan of caffeine only really. I mean energy matrix are cool but it's mainly caffeine anyways lol
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I'll check it out lol thanks. I'm a fan of caffeine only really. I mean energy matrix are cool but it's mainly caffeine anyways lol
    Yeah generally i take caffeine pills 200 mg , maybe a few throughout the day, super cheap and does the trick but i read so much about the performix and decided to try it for myself, its pretty legit and the ingredients are pretty solid for what it is, only thing is price but its not like we haven't spent a shit load of money on everything else lol

Definitely worth looking into.

I'll say this, I've taken phentermine before and this is about as strong if not stronger and its cheaper, well atleast compared to what i paid for my phentermine lol

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    I'll say this, I've taken phentermine before and this is about as strong if not stronger and its cheaper, well atleast compared to what i paid for my phentermine lol
    Have you ever ran an eca stack?

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Have you ever ran an eca stack?
    Yeah i have, I'm actually abandoning the performix soon to go back to the eca stack because it takes my cardio to the next level, i can run for days on eca, i think its the bronkaid and being i actually have asthma it really does the trick.... the performix though as far as a stim and energy is nuts. Maybe its just me and how i respond to it but holy shit its definitely a fast acting and hard hitting fat burner for sure
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Yeah i have, I'm actually abandoning the performix soon to go back to the eca stack because it takes my cardio to the next level, i can run for days on eca, i think its the bronkaid and being i actually have asthma it really does the trick.... the performix though as far as a stim and energy is nuts. Maybe its just me and how i respond to it but holy shit its definitely a fast acting and hard hitting fat burner for sure
    It only works for a week or less but it works good with time off. I use it till i have to bump dosages up too high. Then back off for a week or two

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    It only works for a week or less but it works good with time off. I use it till i have to bump dosages up too high. Then back off for a week or two
    I try to do 5 on 2 off with the eca sometime 4 on 3 off just so my tolerance doesn't build up too much, i honestly think its the caffeine so i try to lay off for a few days have no stims and just back to it. 2 performix pills and I'm flying pretty much all day its a good alternative
    Obs likes this.

IFEARSKINNYME is offline New Member
    Chromium Picolinate

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IFEARSKINNYME View Post
    Chromium Picolinate

Picked some up yesterday!!! Been reading good things on here about itClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20170207_082041.jpg 
Views:	395 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	167477
    Last edited by Richard Cabeza; 02-07-2017 at 10:22 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Looks like it is mainly B12?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Picked some up yesterday!!! Been reading good things on here about itClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20170207_082041.jpg 
Views:	395 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	167477
    Nice....Back in the day Joe Weider was pushing a brand of these and man they were potent. These days find a good source stick with it as there are just too many options.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Looks like it is mainly B12?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170207_105736.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	214.9 KB 
ID:	167483

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170207_105736.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	214.9 KB 
ID:	167483
    Yep. The 16,667℅ of the RDA for B12 does it for me. Makes me stay hungry.and would override the synephrine and caffeine.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Yep. The 16,667℅ of the RDA for B12 does it for me. Makes me stay hungry.and would override the synephrine and caffeine.
    The B12 is only 1mg out of 1200+ mg's

Yes, I know. I also know that B12 at that level (nearly 17,000% of the RDA)makes me tear the bottom out of the refrigerator, no matter how much caffeine, synephrine, etc. is in it. If it works for.you, that's great.

Yes, I know. I also know that B12 at that level (nearly 17,000% of the RDA)makes me tear the bottom out of the refrigerator, no matter how much caffeine, synephrine, etc. is in it. If it works for.you, that's great.
    It did what i needed it to do lol

Sounds like you found something that works, that's always rewarding, ill look into this myself

Thread Information