Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlock

Thread: Would it make a difference?

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member

Would it make a difference?

Hey guys,

So i was reading Austinite's fat loss protocol and had a question for anyone who's tried it or anyone who may have some solid scientific input

Would it make a difference if i just simply added the chromium to an ECA stack?

I asked because ephedrine is stronger than synephrine, green tea extract is essentially just a caffeine source so i mean the only variable would be the chromium.

I'm asking because i don't know if there's some synergy between chromium and synephrine and the green tea extract like there is with eca or if its simply just a "healthier" alternative to an ECA stack?

Any thoughts? Experience?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    Hey guys,

So i was reading Austinite's fat loss protocol and had a question for anyone who's tried it or anyone who may have some solid scientific input

Would it make a difference if i just simply added the chromium to an ECA stack?

I asked because ephedrine is stronger than synephrine, green tea extract is essentially just a caffeine source so i mean the only variable would be the chromium.

I'm asking because i don't know if there's some synergy between chromium and synephrine and the green tea extract like there is with eca or if its simply just a "healthier" alternative to an ECA stack?

Any thoughts? Experience?
    Try these
    I use them for the antioxidant benefits.

Honestly, fat burner is a joke.

Fat burner is cardio bar none. You can take all the eca, clen , Adderall in the world, if diet and cardio exersize is not in play, fat won't leave.

Although, we all don't mind a mental crutch or placebo effect to help motivation

Would it make a difference?-81dzbvw8-bl._sy355sx187_sy355_cr-0-0-187-355_pibundle-2-topright-0-0_sx187_sy355_cr-0-0-187-355_.jpg

Would it make a difference?-51gaorz-e6l.jpg

$10 for 90 caps at wall Mart
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Honestly its for the energy more than anything, diet is key i definitely agree but that little bump never hurts. I have asthma and taking the ephedrine product i have helps me murder cardio like 10 fold, i was looking through the posts and that one caught my eye and in reading it, it just struck me as a weaker eca stack so i was just wondering what the benefits of the chromium would be if any to a eca stack ... I'll definitely look into those green tea pills though, I'm not a huge fan as i just take caffeine pills they're cheap enough and do the trick but I'll look into them

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    Honestly its for the energy more than anything, diet is key i definitely agree but that little bump never hurts. I have asthma and taking the ephedrine product i have helps me murder cardio like 10 fold, i was looking through the posts and that one caught my eye and in reading it, it just struck me as a weaker eca stack so i was just wondering what the benefits of the chromium would be if any to a eca stack ... I'll definitely look into those green tea pills though, I'm not a huge fan as i just take caffeine pills they're cheap enough and do the trick but I'll look into them
    These have 80 mg caffeine per cap.

Yes energy helps, other things help like eca, yes energy boosts make cardio more efficient

Shit, didn't see your response sorry man... 80mg ? Gnc brand caffeine pills 200mg per pill!! Just a couple less pills to take in a day thats how i see it

Thread Information