edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up i will use 15 grms of glutamine a day when to take it

If i plan to use 15 grams of glutamine a day when is the best time to take it to get the most results.

Now i have seen a lot of studies that say you cant take it with protein shake and it has to be on a empty stomach???

I also plan to take 3 protein shakes a day, one at 9:30 am one at 3:00 pm and one before bed at 11 pm.

I would also like to know when to take it on training days and off days, i also take a protein shake right after training.

This is all speculation after what i have eard that you cant mix protein with glutamine.

thank everybody very much

Kullman is offline Member
    Regular glutamine has to be taken on an empty stomach, the glutamine peptides do not, they are very handy. You can just split your dosages, after you workout, before bed ect. It's most important to take after a workout though

Kull

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    The glutamine I take says take 1 hr b4 a workout and 1hr after and no need for an empty stomach.I don,t see how a bb ever has an empty stomach not if he is growing!

Protein shakes I take one in the morning and on off days one b4 bed if training 1 in the am and 1 30mins after the workout.

All I would say is don,t rely soley on shakes to make up your protein levels use lean red meats chicken and eggs

Billy

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Billy Boy, talking abnout all this chicken, meat , and eggs, you got me hungry!! Now i gotta go cook somethin up.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Tell you what bro you cook it and I,ll come round for dinner!!

Billy

Thread Information