Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Just got some goodies by musclepharm

  1. #1
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,246

    Just got some goodies by musclepharm

    I scored a decent deal on this lot here which was great because I've had to buy so much lately and I'm on a budget. Looking forward to trying them all out in going to down a protein shake right now.Just got some goodies by musclepharm-img_0338.jpg

  2. #2
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,246
    Amazingly all 3 taste great, the combat protein is cookies and cream, the assault pre workout is fruit punch and the amino recovery is cherry limade no complaints on flavours.

  3. #3
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,515
    Sharing is caring

  4. #4
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    1,563
    Combat protein is the best, based on quality (maybe price and other variables). I researched multiple different product sites for a while before I came to this understanding.

  5. #5
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,246
    I'm very happy with the taste and quality of the products. The assault gave me a nice kick pre workout.

  6. #6
    KCMOman's Avatar
    KCMOman is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    166
    Combat snicker doodle flavor is my all time favorite protein.

  7. #7
    DHew's Avatar
    DHew is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,067
    Blog Entries
    1
    I can't stand marketing gimmicks that use the name combat in them. I think it's so lame that I won't buy it. I think underarmour has combat wear or something like this too.

  8. #8
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    I can't stand marketing gimmicks that use the name combat in them. I think it's so lame that I won't buy it. I think underarmour has combat wear or something like this too.
    Nike does, its their compression line

  9. #9
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I scored a decent deal on this lot here which was great because I've had to buy so much lately and I'm on a budget. Looking forward to trying them all out in going to down a protein shake right now.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0338.JPG 
Views:	129 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	168059
    I know you say it tastes good, but how is it compared to ON gold standard? I like the taste of it pretty good, but if this has a more bold flavor, I'd be willing to give it a shot. Syntha 6 chocolate was a favorite, it just didn't have the makeup I was looking for.

  10. #10
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,161
    Who's wearing the weird slipper with socks on in the back of the picture?

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  11. #11
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,246
    Lol that the old guy that lives In The basement.

  12. #12
    Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    1
    This is good products, does anyone know how their legal stuff went? They screwed over the company that produces thier powders, I think they back out of a $200M contract. I know the company founder got some fraud charges too. I used the brand for a while but started looking at others when I heard about that because I had heard they were going under.

  13. #13
    Too-$mall's Avatar
    Too-$mall is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    CHI town baby
    Posts
    285
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Combat protein is the best, based on quality (maybe price and other variables). I researched multiple different product sites for a while before I came to this understanding.
    back in June i heard that too. sams club, or costco sells it i know.

  14. #14
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Musclepharm is a solid brand I like the "black" line of stuff they released because its non proprietary blends. You should definitely check it out, one of the reasons i like Jim Stoppani's Jym line of supps too.

  15. #15
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    This is good products, does anyone know how their legal stuff went? They screwed over the company that produces thier powders, I think they back out of a $200M contract. I know the company founder got some fraud charges too. I used the brand for a while but started looking at others when I heard about that because I had heard they were going under.
    Same here i switched over to Jym because i thought musclepharm was going under, might save some money and stock up now lol

  16. #16
    Tinman1's Avatar
    Tinman1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9
    I used combat whey last go round. I like the taste and my results were good with it. It's one of the 2 go to whey products I use on a regular basis

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •