• 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 2 Post By Obs

Thread: Supplements during cutting

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Supplements during cutting

I am 9 weeks out from competition and would like advice on supplements that are recommended. I just recently heard about RALA. Is it a gimmick or does it really work? How much fish oil should I take to control cholesteral?
    I presently take taurine, L carnitine, dyma burn, NAC, and vitamins.
    I was thinking about adding cafeine and RALA.
    Cycle is tren , winnie, prop, DHT. Winnie is injectable

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I am 9 weeks out from competition and would like advice on supplements that are recommended. I just recently heard about RALA. Is it a gimmick or does it really work? How much fish oil should I take to control cholesteral?
    I presently take taurine, L carnitine, dyma burn, NAC, and vitamins.
    I was thinking about adding cafeine and RALA.
    Cycle is tren, winnie, prop, DHT. Winnie is injectable
    Start with caffeine it works really well, then you could try ECA or clen (last resort). Gh works well for me pre contest

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G
    Start with caffeine it works really well, then you could try ECA or clen (last resort). Gh works well for me pre contest
    im in the US therefore ECA is not probable. I'll see how I go. I have clen but want to try without it. Always taken it but didnt really see much of a difference, but I do not know what it would be like without.

im in the US therefore ECA is not probable. I'll see how I go. I have clen but want to try without it. Always taken it but didnt really see much of a difference, but I do not know what it would be like without.
    You can buy bronkaid over the counter I believe. Which has 25mg Ephedrine
    RaginCajun likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G
    You can buy bronkaid over the counter I believe. Which has 25mg Ephedrine
    Will that be enough? You learn the craziest things on this forum. I thought that it was restricted in US altogether.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Will that be enough? You learn the craziest things on this forum. I thought that it was restricted in US altogether.
    I believe the ideal ratio is 100:10. So you could do 200mg caffeine and 25mg ephedrine. I get 8mg pills in Canada so its 200mg caffeine and 16mg ephedrine for me.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Eca is legal in most states, its behind the counter at the pharmacy but you only have to show id and possibly sign a government data log to buy it. They only keep it behind the counter because ephedrine and pseudoephedrine can be used in making meth.

In high enough doses it practically is. The fat burning effects of eca is greater than t3 and clen in my girlfriend.
    It is the ultimate preworkout too.
    Asprin is not that necessary in the stack in a leaner male although it has been shown to double the fat burning effects in women that are obese. I will post up a thread link with some really good pub med articles and info on eca.
    Go to walgreens or your pharmacy and ask for bronkaid at the counter. Be careful with it.

Obs

Yes that would be a great starting point don't use any other stimulant with it first to see how you sensitive you are..

Thanks everyone. I will see what results I can get.
    Obspower- that link was excellent and very comprehensive. I guess you know me... I need a guide for idiots before taking potentially dangerous things. LOL
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Thanks everyone. I will see what results I can get.
    Obspower- that link was excellent and very comprehensive. I guess you know me... I need a guide for idiots before taking potentially dangerous things. LOL
    Thanks, I made mistakes with eca for a lot of years, hope you dont.

Got my bronkaid, got my caffeine. Going to start tomorrow.
    I have read alot of people getting carried away with it. I will be taking one serving of 25mg ephedrine and 200 caffeine in the morning. Will this provide the results? Going 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
    I am not planning on taking the aspirin. I am worried about not eating. I need to force myself as it is.

Got my bronkaid, got my caffeine. Going to start tomorrow.
    I have read alot of people getting carried away with it. I will be taking one serving of 25mg ephedrine and 200 caffeine in the morning. Will this provide the results? Going 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
    I am not planning on taking the aspirin. I am worried about not eating. I need to force myself as it is.
    Aspirin suppresses appetite??

You will want to take that dose 2-3 times thru the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean
    Aspirin suppresses appetite?? You will want to take that dose 2-3 times thru the day.
    sorry should have made a new paragraph. I was not relating the aspirin to appetite.

First day with EC 25/200 3 times.
    Why would anyone take clen with this??? I noticed a big decrease in appetite. I definitely need to be careful of this. I didn't notice much of an elevated heart rate on the first two applications. I took the third one about 1/2 hour before afternoon cardio (HIIT). My heart beat was actually lower during cardio. I do not understand.
    I went in the sauna and my heartbeat elevated for some reason. I am not sure if it was the elevated temperature or if it was just kicking in.
    I am not as tired as usual.
    I am so excited to see the results of this new discovery (for me).
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    First day with EC 25/200 3 times.
    Why would anyone take clen with this??? I noticed a big decrease in appetite. I definitely need to be careful of this. I didn't notice much of an elevated heart rate on the first two applications. I took the third one about 1/2 hour before afternoon cardio (HIIT). My heart beat was actually lower during cardio. I do not understand.
    I went in the sauna and my heartbeat elevated for some reason. I am not sure if it was the elevated temperature or if it was just kicking in.
    I am not as tired as usual.
    I am so excited to see the results of this new discovery (for me).
    It only works good for about a week and you will need a few days to a week off before it becomes effective again.
    That is why many run it with clen one week and eca the next week. Your beta 2 receptors down regulate and it takes a vacation for them to fire back up.

Try it as a pre workout. Take it two to three hours before workout. At 25 mg you are just getting started.
    Be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke
    It only works good for about a week and you will need a few days to a week off before it becomes effective again. That is why many run it with clen one week and eca the next week. Your beta 2 receptors down regulate and it takes a vacation for them to fire back up. Try it as a pre workout. Take it two to three hours before workout. At 25 mg you are just getting started. Be safe.
    1st night I slept well but I believe that it was a light sleep because I woke up a number of times. Went back to sleep quickly.
    I had an erection all night. Taking the EC is the only thing that changed so I relate it to the stack but nothing in my research made me expect that.
    Took it about 1 1/2 hours before workout. I felt the preworkout experience. GReat workout
    Same thing for the afernoon workout..
    I was planning on going 2 on /2 off. If you recommend 1 week, then I will follow this protocal.

Obs
    1st night I slept well but I believe that it was a light sleep because I woke up a number of times. Went back to sleep quickly.
    I had an erection all night. Taking the EC is the only thing that changed so I relate it to the stack but nothing in my research made me expect that.
    Took it about 1 1/2 hours before workout. I felt the preworkout experience. GReat workout
    Same thing for the afernoon workout..
    I was planning on going 2 on /2 off. If you recommend 1 week, then I will follow this protocal.
    The down regulation of your beta 2's will vary person to person.
    I have stopped taking it except for preworkout on workout days only.
    If I run it over a week I get jack out of it personally.
    Lots run two on two off.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    It only works good for about a week and you will need a few days to a week off before it becomes effective again.
    That is why many run it with clen one week and eca the next week. Your beta 2 receptors down regulate and it takes a vacation for them to fire back up.

Try it as a pre workout. Take it two to three hours before workout. At 25 mg you are just getting started.
    Be safe.
    25 is just a start? Damn lol. Ive never gone higher than 24mg at a single time. What do you normally run yours at?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    25 is just a start? Damn lol. Ive never gone higher than 24mg at a single time. What do you normally run yours at?
    I was childish and a dumbass and nearly killed myself with it because I have a junkie wanna be personality that must be genetic.
    I have taken 200mg at once and done it a couple more times through the day.
    Its bad for you. It messes with your prostate, urethra, lungs, heart, and brain.
    Once you have run it its course, you could eat huge doses and feel very little of the effects from it, until you give yourself a break and then low dosages take effect again.
    Its a handy tool but like anything that actually works it can screw you up quick.
    I was sucking on my teeth and got a funny metal taste and spit in the sink, it was blood.
    My nose started bleeding and scabbed all over inside, my throat was bloody, heart was saying it was ready to blow up at night even when I woke from sleep...
    Real good stuff! Lol!

I limit myself to 100mg now per dose now which is way too high.

I shouldnt have said 25mg was a starting dose. It is a safe and effective dose.
    Last edited by Obs; 04-19-2017 at 11:12 PM.
    AKD_FitChick and Livinlean like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I was childish and a dumbass and nearly killed myself with it because I have a junkie wanna be personality that must be genetic.
    I have taken 200mg at once and done it a couple more times through the day.
    Its bad for you. It messes with your prostate, urethra, lungs, heart, and brain.
    Once you have run it its course, you could eat huge doses and feel very little of the effects from it, until you give yourself a break and then low dosages take effect again.
    Its a handy tool but like anything that actually works it can screw you up quick.
    I was sucking on my teeth and got a funny metal taste and spit in the sink, it was blood.
    My nose started bleeding and scabbed all over inside, my throat was bloody, heart was saying it was ready to blow up at night even when I woke from sleep...
    Real good stuff! Lol!

I limit myself to 100mg now per dose now which is way too high.

I shouldnt have said 25mg was a starting dose. It is a safe and effective dose.
    I'm suprised you didn't have a heart attack lol

Thread Information