JDToronto is offline Associate Member

Anyone in Canada that knows of protein powders without crap added?

With all the protein powders on the market, and the greedy corporations that make them and add all sorts of fillers and crap, I'm looking for a brand that doesn't put all those fillers in their powders. Which is rare to find.

I know Nutrabio is one that makes their supplements without the fillers but I'm looking for something in Canada as the exchange rate and shipping with make it a lot more expensive. Anyone from Canada know of any brands and where I can buy them?

I'm looking for both Casein and Whey.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDToronto View Post
    With all the protein powders on the market, and the greedy corporations that make them and add all sorts of fillers and crap, I'm looking for a brand that doesn't put all those fillers in their powders. Which is rare to find.

I know Nutrabio is one that makes their supplements without the fillers but I'm looking for something in Canada as the exchange rate and shipping with make it a lot more expensive. Anyone from Canada know of any brands and where I can buy them?

I'm looking for both Casein and Whey.
    I like to order from Canadian Protein . Com
    They have a pretty good selection. Of course they say they don't spike their products but I don't have the means to test it so I can only take their word for it.

Thread Information