Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Amino acids

late blomer is offline New Member

Amino acids

From what I have been reading it appears I may have been wasting money on to many amino supplements. I've been taking 3to4 caps of ARO B-Chainged animo acids after my workouts, along with 3 UN-Liver tablets during each meal. This is in addiction to what is in the Whey Protein Powder. Is this to much, and if so has this been harmful or just wasteful. Thanks for helping out( Peace)

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by late blomer View Post
    From what I have been reading it appears I may have been wasting money on to many amino supplements. I've been taking 3to4 caps of ARO B-Chainged animo acids after my workouts, along with 3 UN-Liver tablets during each meal. This is in addiction to what is in the Whey Protein Powder. Is this to much, and if so has this been harmful or just wasteful. Thanks for helping out( Peace)
    If you take a good protein with plenty of bcaa's then you don't need to supplement aminos any more than that.
    F4iGuy likes this.

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    You shouldnt need aminos with a proper diet. Even with a proper diet i take them intra workout, drinking aminos intra workout makes me drink way more water due to the flavored taste.

If you're looking for great aminos i'd go for xTend BCAA's in terms of flavor. AminoX by BSN is a great option too!

Thread Information