roidBeast is offline New Member

Between cycles....

Hi fellas, i about to finish a cycle and my next will start on december... i was wondering if its a good idea to try out a prohormonal between cycles along with creatine after clomid terapy....

I want to keep most of my gains and i though this could be a good alternative....

Also was thinking on an slin bridge with creatine, but seems to be a little hardcore to me yet .....

What are your recomendations on prohormonal products, which one of them has given you the best results...

Talking about creatine i dont believe on cell tech shit and similar stuff, i'll just stick with old creatine monohidrate....

bump someone???

Buffet is offline Junior Member
    If it was me I would wait on the pro-h. I would think that it would be more beneficial to just get your body going again post cycle and recover fully and just lift naturaly until your next cycle. The pro-horomones are just going to shut you down again with less muscle gain than a real cycle. Creatine and a bunch of food should suffice as a bridge and I would shy away from insulin but that is just me.
    Last edited by Buffet; 07-13-2003 at 04:27 PM.

Endurance is offline Associate Member
    yeah i would have to agree. Prohormones are not really worth your while if you are already cycling AS. Better just to get your natural test levels back into place and get ready for your next sauce session. Good luck

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes im going to have to go along with them also! PH arent worth it while cycling. Let your natural test levels get back to normal. The other guys said it

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well bro I have never been a big fan of prohormones especially post cycle. IMO they can hurt your recovery in some instances. I tell ya one thing that works for me to keep my gains is clen , creatine and glutamine, and sometimes some ZMA. Remember the whole point of coming off a cycle is recovery, while you may loose some of your gains, but very little if you keep your diet, protein intake and training at a constant. Believe it or not I have seen more gains after this last cycle, even better than I was on my cycle. I have been doing super clen now for about a month straight working on my second month, with excellent results. In the next few weeks I am going to cranking back up another one, can't wait, with the gains I have seen off cycle, I can't wait to see what I do when I start this cycle. woohooo

Thanks for your answers bros, i'll stick to some creatine and maybe clen ...

Peace..

Thread Information