Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By matri.x
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Weight loss supps are more toxic than Steroids /!\

matri.x is offline Associate Member

Weight loss supps are more toxic than Steroids /!\

Long story short, I've seen a guy who took 70mg ED of Dianabol for a week before getting hospitalized with liver inflammation. this surprised me because 1 pill overdose of these weight loss supss will definitely kill you !!

https://nizarscience.blogspot.com/20...rous-than.html
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by matri.x View Post
    Long story short, I've seen a guy who took 70mg ED of Dianabol for a week before getting hospitalized with liver inflammation. this surprised me because 1 pill overdose of these weight loss supss will definitely kill you !!

https://nizarscience.blogspot.com/20...rous-than.html
    In all instances liver health pre use needs to be determined. Anyone who gets liver inflammation from 70 mg of dbol ed for a week had underlying issues just waiting to surface.

I know guys that have been drunk for 40 years with liver issues. Had a good friend I played cards with drink himself to death. I have a brother that is prescribed oxycotin 80's and eats the like m&ms. Leading up to it he was prescribed hydrocodone, oxycodone, oral morphine, and Percocet. He ate them all like candy until they had no effects. He took 20-40 tramadol per day at times. The way he monitored his liver was, "If I get flu like symptoms I back off".

I would expect the incidents involved great overdosage couple with undelying issues. Generally people buying things like hydroxycut are in piss poor health to begin with.

These cases are isolated incidents. I dont doubt that supplements are more dangerous. I once overdosed on cheap otc wakey wakey weight loss pills. Thoight I was gonna die for about 12 hours. I have never touched the fake shit since. The original hydroxycut with epedra killed many people via stroke and heart attack.

All this is good cause to monitor ones bloodwork, bp, and take necessary precautions.
    Chicagotarsier and matri.x like this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Agree Ob.

Best weight loss supplement is 30 minutes on the treadmill lol.

I am proud to say I JUST got off tramadol. I like the pain relievers but it was dulling my sense of life. Shoulder days are harder now but I can handle it lol.
    Obs and matri.x like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Agree Ob.

Best weight loss supplement is 30 minutes on the treadmill lol.

I am proud to say I JUST got off tramadol. I like the pain relievers but it was dulling my sense of life. Shoulder days are harder now but I can handle it lol.
    Tramadol are the one thing that actually make me angry. They really do at high doses and suck for your liver! Good job getting off.
    matri.x likes this.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Good job on getting off of them.

Thread Information