Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Beetlegeuse
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Best OTC Test Booster??

fossilk1 is offline Junior Member

Best OTC Test Booster??

I have been off my gear for a while and was on Clomid for a few months. Was just seeing if anyone had a good brand that may boost natural levels. Thanks

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Not sure that there is one, however i have been buying protein at gnc on multiple occasion when old men come in to get nugenix? I think that’s what its called. However, i know diet and exercise play a big part in natural t levels

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Hello.

In my experience and the experience of others around me, test boosters are not very effective - and have little medical literature on the efficacy of their usefulness.

If I was in your shoes, I would spend the money on other supplements that have a more solid track record such as whey, creatine, etc.

IMO, test boosters avoided unless you enjoy wasting cash on mostly bunk supps!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fossilk1 View Post
    I have been off my gear for a while and was on Clomid for a few months. Was just seeing if anyone had a good brand that may boost natural levels. Thanks
    Save your money. These are mostly advertising hype that really don't work well if at all.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Considering the nature of the beast (the Food & Drug Administration), if anything OTC was provably effective, it would be competing with their "approved" pharmaceuticals. So wouldn't they move to control it?

After all, we all know what the #1 job of all government agencies is ....

GuanacoJuicer likes this.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    8 hours of sleep

And sunlight!

Make sure you get an hour or 2 a day of actual sunlight.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’m of the belief test boosters are complete garbage this is from experience and everything I’ve read.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Clomid is the only thing that will natrually raise your t. I was on 50mg per day and my levels were 1500ng/dl+ and i didnt feel any difference so even thats shite.

I used a couple of t boosters before starting trt and i didnt feel any benefit whatsoever.

Eating clean and getting good sleep are key.
    If you want a pill for it try zma or melatonin. Both give you a more restful sleep in my experience.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    bust ass in gym, I'm,talking take it to the point of pain and then some. masturbation.

both these methods raise test a bit, but not in any way shape or form enough to do anything significant at all.

same with otc boosters, they may give you a few points higher, but also raise estrogen as well. and again not enough to do jack

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Get your vitamin D level tested. Most people need to supplement D3 given lack of sun exposure. 5,000 iu daily D3 puts me where I need to be.

OhGeez is offline New Member
    OTC Test boosters are snake oil. My Endocrinologist has told me multiple times the way to naturally boost test production is to make sure you're getting plenty of Zinc, Magnesium, and Vit D. Assuming you're healthy and not otherwise suppressed you should also add a session of alactic (speed) work, and (on another day) a lactate-inducing workout at the gym. That should see your test and HGH levels naturally rise.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Problem with test boosters is that even if they did work, they would only boost T transiently. It’s not that big help to you if you’re T is at 150% for some hours, then drop down to 70% and then up to 100%.
    And natural T secretion is pulsating as well, but the most important part is what your mean T level is.
    So that’s why even the theory behind test boosters is flawed.
    Cause you also have to take negative feedback loops into account, which mean that as soon as T level is at say 150% it will influence the negative feedback loop so that T will drop down, more than what it was to begin with, for some hours, until that makes the HPTA secrete more LH which will raise it again.

So test boosters for muscle enhancement is pretty much a dead end. It could have some merit as an aphrodisiac, as in that situation high T for some hours might help, but that’s as far as it goes really.

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Of what I've read - there's available some otc products containing butenium, a potent aromatise inhibitor, fairly safe on hpta. But better do your own research if it's safe for you and worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Testlolblast View Post
    Of what I've read - there's available some otc products containing butenium, a potent aromatise inhibitor, fairly safe on hpta. But better do your own research if it's safe for you and worth it.
    what's that mean? explain please

What exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Testlolblast View Post
    What exactly?
    so you have a test booster that puts you in a superphysiological level of testosterone ?

No, just in normal range, like all this stuff, it's just another different product.

Attachment 172718

only "test boosters" that work^^^^
    hollowedzeus likes this.

There are no such things otc that would boost more than above normal - high range. Tha's just my opinion.

Thread Information