GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~

Poliquin Supplements Fenuplex and Insulinomics

Anyone have experience with Poliquin Supplements Fenuplex and Insulinomics which appear more popular in Europe?

Stated to be BEST SUPPLEMENTS FOR CARBOHYDRATE INTOLERANCE & INSULIN RESISTANCE and therefore help with fat store depletion in tummy ( and love handles) when combined with fish oil, exercise and diet.

Supplements are PRICEY - $115 for one month supply. Kinda wondering why I don't just go on a low test P dosage and save a money!?!!!??!

Thankyou In Advance!

Here's a few articles I've found on these supplements.

https://upfitness.co.uk/supplementat...in-resistance/

The Best Supplements for Insulin & Carbohydrate Control - Fitness Advice From London's Best Personal Trainer

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/thib-r...rotocol/103887

https://upfitness.com/en/article_pos...ns-supplements

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    The man certainly knows training. I'd have to do more research on his products to have an opinion.
    I'd be curious to see what the ingredients are in each product.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    The man certainly knows training. I'd have to do more research on his products to have an opinion.
    I'd be curious to see what the ingredients are in each product.
    I stumbled on these products via vid on weight training....guy just causally mentioned results for men by suing these 2 products. Vid filmed in Europe.

Appreciate your thoughts.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Took me a while to get through this and read about it. As far as I can tell you might as well take metformin two times per day at 850mg ED. If you are eating low-carb/keto it would not have much effect.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Pass...

Buy something like Na-Rala or metformin that has actual scientific research behind it

You could even buy just regular fenugreek powder from some website that is probably the same stuff his manufacturer puts in the product for like $20 a kilo or something. (No idea about prices really cuz I haven’t researched personally) but I doubt he has some special formula or standardization

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2 View Post
    Pass...

Buy something like Na-Rala or metformin that has actual scientific research behind it

You could even buy just regular fenugreek powder from some website that is probably the same stuff his manufacturer puts in the product for like $20 a kilo or something. (No idea about prices really cuz I haven’t researched personally) but I doubt he has some special formula or standardization
    Thx. I won’t be buying this again!

Thread Information