• 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Oliver47

Thread: Anyone using CBD oil?

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Anyone using CBD oil?

Just wondering if anyone is running CBD oil and what kind?

BenTren is offline Banned
    I got some Koi CBD oil. It's actually really good it calms you down. I vape it throughout work and stuff it's nice and it has a kinda weed flavour to it but doesn't smell.
    Last edited by BenTren; 04-26-2018 at 12:08 PM.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    https://sensiseeds.com/en/cbd-products/cbd-oil
    sensi seeds cbd oil is also top notch
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 04-26-2018 at 12:04 PM.
    BenTren likes this.

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    I regularly use edibles and CBD oil in a vape. Find it works wonders for muscle soreness after workouts, gives me great ideas for my work/business I run and as a destress

Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    I regularly use edibles and CBD oil in a vape. Find it works wonders for muscle soreness after workouts, gives me great ideas for my work/business I run and as a destress
    hence why Michael phelps and Nick diaz use CBD pens! helps with recovery and soothes the mind

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    https://sensiseeds.com/en/cbd-products/cbd-oil
    sensi seeds cbd oil is also top notch

Ben, do you find anxiety at all on cycle and partaking in the powers of the herb?
    Yes it does. A lot.

Ill have to have a little dabble into the Sensi seeds one! it seems much stronger than Koi!
    Last edited by BenTren; 04-26-2018 at 12:08 PM.

edited, just wanted to get info to Benny
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 04-26-2018 at 12:05 PM.
    BenTren likes this.

sensi seeds has been in the cannabis game since 1978.

at first there was only 1 seed bank, the "Super Sativa Seed Club (SSSC) and was run by a man named Nevil Schoenmakers.

in the mid 80's the SSSC broke up to form : Sensi seeds. Dutch passion seeds, Mr. nice seeds. also Aryan Roskam (founder of Green House Seeds) worked under Shantibaba at Mr. nice seeds. eventually left there, stealing the white widow clones to start green house seeds.

basically EVERY SINGLE STRAIN OUT THERE has one of these 3 companies originals in its lineage.

through out the last few decades the strains have been bought, grown out, and hybrids made by growers world wide.

it all ties back to Nevil Schoenmakers SSSC and its first 3 sister companies.

when they all broke away from SSSC they all agreed on who got what genetics to start thier own banks with.

it wasn't until Arjan started his company when the game became very cut-throat.
    Interesting read! Even more interesting that every strain has a connection from the beginning! But yeah ill definitely be looking into Sensi seeds. My favourite growers at the minute have to be Jungle Boyz! I love them. hearts ***
    Last edited by BenTren; 04-26-2018 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    Interesting read! Even more interesting that every strain has a connection from the beginning! But yeah ill definitely be looking into Sensi seeds. My favourite growers at the minute have to be Jungle Boyz! I mean have you seen there Wedding Cake?? Maybe one day i'll be blessed enough to grow as good as them ;p
    I will note, we are pushing the limits of acceptable conversation on open forum.

I'm,going to,edit my posts, you should do the same, trust me.

I will note, we are pushing the limits of acceptable conversation on open forum.

I'm,going to,edit my posts, you should do the same, trust me.
    Done. Cheers for the info i love to read about this topic!
    Last edited by BenTren; 04-29-2018 at 05:48 AM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    Awhile back a rep from Charlottes Web sent me some to try, but I haven't tried it yet. Possibly soon though.

twig29 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    I use and sell full spectrum CBD oil. I use it for pain. I need a total knee replacement after 5 surgeries with one being a partial knee replacement at 43. Trying to buy some time for a full since I’m only 47 and I will wear it out. Since I’ve been using it I sleep better, recover faster from working out and I’m a lot more focused in the gym. The CBD oil I sell is all natural, no GMO’s. No fillers. Let me know if you want more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oliver47 is offline Junior Member
    If you don't have any self-control, Cannabis can make cutting difficult. But for a bulk, has long as you can keep it clean, Cannabis is awesome. It improves sleep, which is good. It keeps me stress-free, and is a natural pain reliving thing.

And yes, weed and bodybuilding can work. It's all about balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver47 View Post
    If you don't have any self-control, Cannabis can make cutting difficult. But for a bulk, has long as you can keep it clean, Cannabis is awesome. It improves sleep, which is good. It keeps me stress-free, and is a natural pain reliving thing.

And yes, weed and bodybuilding can work. It's all about balance.
    Its really mind blowing the discovery cannabis has become. Almost everything we were once told was wrong. We were brainwashed.
    Its great to see the laws changing in the right direction for some. SHAME its still not legal EVERYWHERE for medicinal use.
    I agree whole heartedly when you say its all about balance, that's the key to everything.

Hey guys, awesome discussion.

YOU'RE ALL WELCOME!!

Remember who fought for this topic to be openly discusrd here.

Mooseman33 likes this.

BOPJohnDoe is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Eh...I’ve been vaping CBD oil from HempBombs for a month or so to see if it would help my back pain at all. It didn’t do much for mine since its nerve pain, but the calming effect is great and it helps me sleep at night. I got the 2,000mg/60mL bottle.

waltr64 is offline Junior Member
    My mom really likes it. She uses the drops and the muscle rub. Finds it very relaxing. She also got some for her dog so when a thunder storm come she give her some and she settles right down. I have got good results from the muscle rub but have not tried the drops. Good luck.

If you get the rub on kind and massage it around your wound it should help a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by waltr64 View Post
    My mom really likes it. She uses the drops and the muscle rub. Finds it very relaxing. She also got some for her dog so when a thunder storm come she give her some and she settles right down. I have got good results from the muscle rub but have not tried the drops. Good luck.

If you get the rub on kind and massage it around your wound it should help a lot.
    I have been giving an elderly cat of mine 2.5mg of CBD treats daily and I have seen a significant difference in her.
    Much more relaxed and comfortable and seems to made a difference in her mobility.
    BOPJohnDoe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I have been giving an elderly cat of mine 2.5mg of CBD treats daily and I have seen a significant difference in her.
    Much more relaxed and comfortable and seems to made a difference in her mobility.
    I used to give my 13 and a half year old pitbull buddy high-dose THC Edibles with CBD extract that was the only thing that let that dog hold himself up to take his own poops during the last six months of his life

bankz316 is offline New Member
    CBD is great. Used to take Xanax for anxiety but now I take 2-3 tinqutures and it really helps. I give it to my dog as well. Really helps as she is older and has hard time getting around

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    I have taken cbd oil only once for a month or two. I would say I felt nothing so special. I think I'd better prefer some good fish oil made of cod livers + pumkin seed oil.

A friend of a good friend of mine said the CBD oil really helped her anxiety. I did some research found this reputable site but am still a bit nervous about giving it a try. I wanna take it not regularly, only when I have an anxiety episode
    Last edited by Oliver47; 11-27-2018 at 04:14 AM.
    EDCG19 likes this.

99JT is offline Member
    just picked some up. what dosage do you guys run?

Yeap, I do use it and I have been pleasantly surprised with the results. I had been taking it during the day but took it last night before bed. I am usually so still and miserable in the morning I can hardly function. Today I got up in less pain than normal. I wish I had tried this before! According to this article https://isum.com/cbd-oil-pain-relief/ it really works fine for pain

teejey is offline Junior Member
    Seems like it just makes me tired similar to melatonan. I took it before work the other day and some stuff happened that normally triggers me to flip out a little bit and I just kinda shrugged it off. I think cuz I was just too fuckin tired to care. I'm not totally sold on it for pain. My girl uses it tho and she's got a.s. it seems to help.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

I'm eating a few CBD gummies in the evening (approx 15mg) and one effect I have noticed is improved sleep. REM type sleep with very vivid pleasant dreams.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I bought a bottle of the "full spectrum" stuff (<0.3" THC) from Floyd's of Leadville. Started off with a low dose but before the bottle ran out I'd bumped it up to the full recommended dose. Didn't notice any improvement while I was on it, and more significantly, I didn't notice any worsening when it ran out. Didn't sleep any better and my aches and pains didn't hurt any less.

If I spend money so I can try even higher doses, it will have to be after I find a way to get hold of the full-bore marijuana gummies.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    I bought a bottle of the "full spectrum" stuff (<0.3" THC) from Floyd's of Leadville. Started off with a low dose but before the bottle ran out I'd bumped it up to the full recommended dose. Didn't notice any improvement while I was on it, and more significantly, I didn't notice any worsening when it ran out. Didn't sleep any better and my aches and pains didn't hurt any less.

If I spend money so I can try even higher doses, it will have to be after I find a way to get hold of the full-bore marijuana gummies.
    I've heard some people say if you have no effect then you probably using poor quality CBD and/or your not using enough milligram wise.

SuspiciousAmadeus is offline New Member
    Yeah I've used a few different CBD oils as well as CBD isolate and CBD flower.
    The CBD isolate had the strongest effect out of the 3.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    I have the "Lazarus Naturals" brand. It's pretty cheap and their reputation is great. I have tried another brand as well, pretty much the same thing.

Personally, I use it for insomnia and pain issues. Helps with both, more so with insomnia than pain imo. I really can't say I'm all that impressed though. For the price, I don't really think it's worth it.

For anxiety and insomnia, I find Valerian Root combined with Melatonin works better and is MUCH cheaper. Plus, Valerian Root works well for me during the day if I'm feeling really stressed and anxious. Doesn't make me drowsy. If I take enough CBD to relieve anxiety, it does make me a little drowsy.

Could just be that CBD doesn't work that great with my body, but then again, I'm not sure what you're looking to use it for either.

BradlyD is offline New Member
    I personally use CBD oil to cope with my insomnia. I also tried some THC stuff from Area 52 for medical reasons. I take gummies when I need to relax my muscules. These work for me. What I want to say, is that these cannabioids are related but different things.They work for everybody differently.
    Last edited by BradlyD; 03-25-2021 at 02:17 PM.

JSom is offline New Member
    I have not tried this kind of oil. There is no such need in my body to use cannabinoids. I have no problem relieving stress, sleep and concentration. Perhaps I'm lucky, or I'm doing something right in my life.

Thread Information