Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Third Tier

Thread: CBD OIL Full Spectrum - My road to Healing my Rotator Cuff

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

CBD OIL Full Spectrum - My road to Healing my Rotator Cuff

So I wanted to start a thread about my road of using CBD Oil Full Spectrum in liquid form to help with rotator cuff inflammation and the natural pain relief it can give.

I went with the product: SELECT CBD

I bought it in the liquid form which uses a dropper and you put it under your tongue. I have read ENDLESS research and reports on the benefits on CBD OIL.

Just so people know, this is LEGAL. You can buy this in certain local stores. This is a HEMP based product, this is not from crushing up "bud" "weed", what they do do get FULL SPECTRUM CBD oil, they crush all of the plant, stems roots....etc and extract the oil from it.

There is NO THC in CBD oil.

The benefits of CBD OIL are endless, to name a few, helps INFLAMMATION, decreases Anxiety and Depression, helps insomnia, Numerous Vitamins in it A, C, E, Complex B Vitamins, Niacin, riboflavin, Thiamine, Essential Fats and Protein.

Here is a great article that explains alot: https://www.marijuanabreak.com/full-spectrum-cbd-oil

Day 1: Took 1ML Drop under the tongue which this product delivers 1000mg of CBD Oil. Hold it under your tongue for 60-90 seconds, then swallow the rest. It took about 30 minutes to feel the effect.

Overall you do receive a relaxing feeling once it kicks in. I would take this product at night before bed or just relaxing at home. The relaxed feeling is not long lasting but would help with sleep if you have insomnia. It reduced the pain in my rotator cuff and I felt more mobile in my rotator cuff. I did get VERY sound sleep, even though I was working out with a super hot girl in the morning which I would normally be excited for and keep me up a little.

Overall it was day 1, but THIS PRODUCT WORKS BETTER WITH EXTENDED USE.........the more you use it the body has receptors like it does for Steroids and keeps them there and the benefits grow from there. I will report back as I move along.

I am also seeking 3 days a week treatment with my chiropractor who is stimulating the area and doing corrections.

The muscle I am specifically having issues with is the: Infraspinatus muscle
    Last edited by MACKATTACK; 05-08-2018 at 04:57 PM.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    too bad it these threads weren't accepted a 7 months ago. or even 2 years ago for that matter.

how many just thumbed thier nose at the very idea. who could have had mucho benefit from said products

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    too bad it these threads weren't accepted a 7 months ago. or even 2 years ago for that matter.

how many just thumbed thier nose at the very idea. who could have had mucho benefit from said products
    Im always looking for cutting edge benefits, thats why im holding out for Stem Cell research to get rid of knee replacements.......lots of big companies will lose money and I think thats why lobbyists push it away with more money.....

Just several days in and it’s AMAZING.....the pain relief and inflammation reduction is second to none. The quality of sleep has been amazing. Overall I will definitely be using this when necessary. I will be finishing out the full 30 days worth I have and see how it improves with the prolonged use which it is suppose to get better.

SonofBragi25 is offline New Member
    Very interested in this thread, keep on with the updates!

***Got my old name back***

So far the CBD oil has been great. The elimination of pain and the inflammation are second to none. I don't think it has a healing quality but it def helps during the icing routine.

I also started BPC 157 today with specifically the healing characteristic.......

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    ***Got my old name back***

So far the CBD oil has been great. The elimination of pain and the inflammation are second to none. I don't think it has a healing quality but it def helps during the icing routine.

I also started BPC 157 today with specifically the healing characteristic.......
    Can using CBD OIL give a positive drug test???
    I’m in law enforcement and would definitely use this for my knee and ankle . But was worried about a drug test!

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Tier View Post
    I’m in law enforcement and would definitely use this for my knee and ankle . But was worried about a drug test!
    no

drug tests test for thc metabolites.

Quote Originally Posted by Third Tier View Post
    Just make sure whatever CBD Oil you are buying is top grade from a reputable company. CBD oil may have .01pct THC in it, it is a possibility, but shouldn't. I would clear it with your employer beforehand. It is 50 state legal. SELECT CBD which I use has none.....

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Just make sure whatever CBD Oil you are buying is top grade from a reputable company. CBD oil may have .01pct THC in it, it is a possibility, but shouldn't. I would clear it with your employer beforehand. It is 50 state legal. SELECT CBD which I use has none.....
    Great I will do that ... Thanks
    MACKATTACK likes this.

SuspiciousAmadeus is offline New Member
    Very interesting... I've never heard of CBD oil being used in healing rotator cuffs before.

Have you continued taking it after the healing is complete?

Thread Information