Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By slfmade

Thread: What are the weight-loss friendly natural foods?

dietinforeviewforum is offline New Member

Lightbulb What are the weight-loss friendly natural foods?

Keto body tone is said as an advanced weight loss product that comes in the form of a supplement and speeds up ketosis. Keto Body Tone is one of the most recognized Keto Diet Pills designed to stimulate the Ketosis process of our body. While functioning within our body, it does burn fat which as a result produces energy instead of generating carbs. At the time of the fat breaking process goes on, the body produces Ketones and after that, it removes from the body through our urine. So, as excessive fat causes various diseases like blood pressure, heart disease, etc., Keto Diet Pills plays a very significant role to keep our body fit to live a healthy and attractive life.

Ketones are water-soluble compounds or more precisely said as molecules produced by the liver from fatty acids responsible for ketone production, which are then sent into the bloodstream to utilize that, by existing tissues and muscles. It’s generated during the period of starvation or having diets that restrict generating carbohydrates. Ketones also produced during the period of exercise. When liver burns fat, Ketones generated within the blood and the body is said to be Ketosis.

Ketosis is a process which happens when the body doesn’t contain or bear carbohydrate to produce energy. It also burns the fat that in turn is called Ketones and acts as fuel for the body.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dietinforeviewforum View Post
    Keto body tone is said as an advanced weight loss product that comes in the form of a supplement and speeds up ketosis. Keto Body Tone is one of the most recognized Keto Diet Pills designed to stimulate the Ketosis process of our body. While functioning within our body, it does burn fat which as a result produces energy instead of generating carbs. At the time of the fat breaking process goes on, the body produces Ketones and after that, it removes from the body through our urine. So, as excessive fat causes various diseases like blood pressure, heart disease, etc., Keto Diet Pills plays a very significant role to keep our body fit to live a healthy and attractive life.

Ketones are water-soluble compounds or more precisely said as molecules produced by the liver from fatty acids responsible for ketone production, which are then sent into the bloodstream to utilize that, by existing tissues and muscles. It’s generated during the period of starvation or having diets that restrict generating carbohydrates. Ketones also produced during the period of exercise. When liver burns fat, Ketones generated within the blood and the body is said to be Ketosis.

Ketosis is a process which happens when the body doesn’t contain or bear carbohydrate to produce energy. It also burns the fat that in turn is called Ketones and acts as fuel for the body.
    Welcome to the forum. If you'd like to advertise your product you should get in contact with admin.
    Last edited by slfmade; 08-18-2020 at 11:56 PM.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Is the Keto low carb diet any good for training?

I would have assumed that carbohydrates are essential for the whole thing to progress.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Is the Keto low carb diet any good for training?

I would have assumed that carbohydrates are essential for the whole thing to progress.
    It depends on your goals. Most will probably disagree with me, but I'm a big fan of keto as well as alternate day fasting. Sure, you'll lose some mass as you will anytime you cut, but for me I don't find the loss anymore significant than a standard 40/40/20 500 calorie deficit. As a matter of fact, with regards to alternate day fasting, I personally believe it has less chance of metabolic damage due to not being in a constant state of caloric restriction. That being said,
    I do my alternate day fasting on a different schedule than most...it's not truly alternate day. My "modified" alternate day fasting schedule with continuous keto plus some topamax and phentermine sprinkled in here and there is responsible for almost a 50 lb weight loss in the past several months. A few weeks ago, I returned to TDEE and discontinued keto in preparation for my cycle and I've only gained .5lbs. (probably water weight with bringing carbs back in).Any other diet and I believe homeostasis would have, at least short term created a new metabolic set point, and I would have added significant additional weight as I have every other time I've tried a different diet. I can't stress enough that your results may vary. This is worse than broscience...this is my own anecdotal evidenced based on something that makes sense in my head but I have no research to back up any claims. All I know is it's working for me and all friends, family, and coworkers I've placed on a similar diet. Noted: Thier fitness level and goals are not that of ours. And honestly, it could be just that...that this type of structure works well for people with a lot of weight to lose but is less than ideal for those in better shape.

Despite what many of the keto and IF'ers out there will tell you, I do not believe this is the end all be all diet for everything. I've got off that diet for a reason...using fat as a fuel source is great for everyday life and moderate training and awesome for focus and mental clarity. It is NOT good for high intensity training. I'd be interested to see how it would work on cycle but I'm not willing to put at risk the hard work that goes into a cycle by trying it out so I'll continue with the tried and true...although, I'll likely reduce carbs to some type of pre/post workout schedule and stay under 150/day - more of a moderate carb intake. I don't advocate dirty bulks and believe that most people run carbs too high on cycle, but that's just me. I will most likely return to keto after cycle because I just like how much better I feel.

All of that to say...everybody is different and have different goals. Sure there's common knowledge out there and rules to live by but this is often disproven years down the road so at the end of the day, you've just got to try shit and figure out what works best for you.
    Mr. Small likes this.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    It depends on your goals. Most will probably disagree with me, but I'm a big fan of keto as well as alternate day fasting. Sure, you'll lose some mass as you will anytime you cut, but for me I don't find the loss anymore significant than a standard 40/40/20 500 calorie deficit. As a matter of fact, with regards to alternate day fasting, I personally believe it has less chance of metabolic damage due to not being in a constant state of caloric restriction. That being said,
    I do my alternate day fasting on a different schedule than most...it's not truly alternate day. My "modified" alternate day fasting schedule with continuous keto plus some topamax and phentermine sprinkled in here and there is responsible for almost a 50 lb weight loss in the past several months. A few weeks ago, I returned to TDEE and discontinued keto in preparation for my cycle and I've only gained .5lbs. (probably water weight with bringing carbs back in).Any other diet and I believe homeostasis would have, at least short term created a new metabolic set point, and I would have added significant additional weight as I have every other time I've tried a different diet. I can't stress enough that your results may vary. This is worse than broscience...this is my own anecdotal evidenced based on something that makes sense in my head but I have no research to back up any claims. All I know is it's working for me and all friends, family, and coworkers I've placed on a similar diet. Noted: Thier fitness level and goals are not that of ours. And honestly, it could be just that...that this type of structure works well for people with a lot of weight to lose but is less than ideal for those in better shape.

Despite what many of the keto and IF'ers out there will tell you, I do not believe this is the end all be all diet for everything. I've got off that diet for a reason...using fat as a fuel source is great for everyday life and moderate training and awesome for focus and mental clarity. It is NOT good for high intensity training. I'd be interested to see how it would work on cycle but I'm not willing to put at risk the hard work that goes into a cycle by trying it out so I'll continue with the tried and true...although, I'll likely reduce carbs to some type of pre/post workout schedule and stay under 150/day - more of a moderate carb intake. I don't advocate dirty bulks and believe that most people run carbs too high on cycle, but that's just me. I will most likely return to keto after cycle because I just like how much better I feel.

All of that to say...everybody is different and have different goals. Sure there's common knowledge out there and rules to live by but this is often disproven years down the road so at the end of the day, you've just got to try shit and figure out what works best for you.
    Yeah, I'd be worried about losing the strength that I have ��

Maybe on non training days I'd try a zero carb day. But another one would carb cycling, with low carb on off days and more carbs on training days.

Thread Information