Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: Cialis

  1. #1
    rvannjr is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    43

    Cialis

    So I just started using Cialis as a pre workout (10mg 1hr prior to gym) and I must say its nothing short of amazing in the pump department and had zero side effects. I've read a lot about how its good for blood pressure and even prostate health. I will be using it daily for a while.

  2. #2
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,923
    Quote Originally Posted by rvannjr View Post
    So I just started using Cialis as a pre workout (10mg 1hr prior to gym) and I must say its nothing short of amazing in the pump department and had zero side effects. I've read a lot about how its good for blood pressure and even prostate health. I will be using it daily for a while.
    Cialis is one of the best finds in medicine that's came along in awhile. Several benefits for its use as you mention, with very little to minimal sides for most.

  3. #3
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,346
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Cialis is one of the best finds in medicine that's came along in awhile. Several benefits for its use as you mention, with very little to minimal sides for most.
    Is Cialis known to reduce blood pressure during lifitng? I recently took Cialis for sexual purposes and noticed I felt a lot better than some generic Viagra powder I was taking. With the Viagra I noticed I would feel really off, out of breathe, congested, red eyes/lips/ears, etc. I could never work out on Viagra, but I could see myself doing so with Cialis, especially as I have high BP, if it indeed helps with this.

  4. #4
    HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by rvannjr View Post
    So I just started using Cialis as a pre workout (10mg 1hr prior to gym) and I must say its nothing short of amazing in the pump department and had zero side effects. I've read a lot about how its good for blood pressure and even prostate health. I will be using it daily for a while.
    Isnt it supposed to help you get an erection if you got ED? I would be afraid of that happening in public, at the gym, in lite gym shorts. Seems like a nightmare scenario

  5. #5
    HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Is Cialis known to reduce blood pressure during lifitng? I recently took Cialis for sexual purposes and noticed I felt a lot better than some generic Viagra powder I was taking. With the Viagra I noticed I would feel really off, out of breathe, congested, red eyes/lips/ears, etc. I could never work out on Viagra, but I could see myself doing so with Cialis, especially as I have high BP, if it indeed helps with this.
    I thought it was supposed to improve blood flow... Im not quite sure that equates to reducing blood pressure....
    Google says it does slightly

  6. #6
    wellshii is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    503
    Cialis huh? Wonder how it'll do when jelqing?LOL
    Perhaps I can add some when I implement carbs again.
    Maybe even explode.

  7. #7
    Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    306
    I have tried cialis and levitra only once, but dunno about their effectiveness as a pre workout in bodybuilding. I have also cycled sildenafil 50mg for longer period of time, well I have to say there were neither noticeable improvement in erections nor in workout quality. So, I think the problem lied elsewhere.

  8. #8
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,976
    Cialis is probably my favorite non-anabolic substance.
    Everyone over the age of 30 should supplement 5mg a day.
    EDCG19 and JohnnyV85 like this.

  9. #9
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,256
    I've been using the 10mg ones for a few months now and they work great. I don't use them every time preworkout because some days the last thing i need is a pumped lower back when hitting the back/legs.

  10. #10
    JohnnyV85's Avatar
    JohnnyV85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Isnt it supposed to help you get an erection if you got ED? I would be afraid of that happening in public, at the gym, in lite gym shorts. Seems like a nightmare scenario
    Its a PDE5 inhibitor, meaning it only helps you MAINTAIN an erection... it has no effect unless there some stimulation...

  11. #11
    JohnnyV85's Avatar
    JohnnyV85 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    257
    I get 20mg little troches from a local mens health clinic, break them down into 5mg or 10 mg depending on purspose. They go between my lip and gums. Work amazing. I wonder if theres some sort of tolerance built after time.... thatll be a sad day

  12. #12
    Frank777 is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Isnt it supposed to help you get an erection if you got ED? I would be afraid of that happening in public, at the gym, in lite gym shorts. Seems like a nightmare scenario
    LOL I didn't think about it before I read your post
    I take Generic cialis now and then (I used to have ED caused by stress). It works great, and unlike Viagra, it doesn't have side effects. But I've never heard about using Cialis as a pre workout. Maybe it is better to ask a doctor first.
    Last edited by Frank777; 08-24-2020 at 03:59 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •