Thread: 2 month program

maxmuscle88 is offline New Member

2 month program

Im takin one month of 1 ad, and 2 months of 4 ad,I am takin these supplements togetha, once im done the i ad im gona have to get anotha bottle, how do i maximise my results on these supplements, n wut kinda of results should I see.im 6 0 180 pds, im takin these supplements to gain sum weight but in lean muscle, i take about 2 pills of 1 ad n 4 ad a day, iono if thats a preffered doasge, but im startin light, i need sum info on how to maximise my gains. Its been a wek n i haevtn gained much off of it yet, n ive been eatin chicken n stuff all day long, n drinkin protein shakes.HELP ME OUT GUYS
    Last edited by maxmuscle88; 08-02-2003 at 12:18 PM.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle88
    Im takin one month of 1 ad, and 2 months of 4 ad, how do i maximise my results on these supplements, n wut kinda of results should I see
    bro you need to be more specific. no one can tell you how much you're going to gain. it all depends on your diet, training, and what kind of base you have to start out with. give us some more info and you'll get better responses.

--hawk

Hero is offline Junior Member
    yea we need some info....why wouldnt you just go with 1-ad and 4-ad all the way through 2 months?? do them both at the same time and youll make better gains. within the first month you should make considerable gains, id guess somewhere are 10 lbs of muscle. if your starting out light do 200mgs of 1ad and 250mgs of 4-ad, or somewhere in that area....need some info though.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    but I just did a cycle like this do 400mgs of 1ad ed and 750 mgs of 4 ad ed and post cycle it with tribex at 2000mgs for a monthif you want you can even start out at 300mgs of 1ad ed and 500 mgs of 4ad ed

Hero is offline Junior Member
    300 and 500 sounds good, i was just trying to ease him into it but 300 and 500 sounds better. IMO, 6-oxo for post cycle is better than tribulus.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    actually Hero The tribex is working great I havent lost anything yet

Thread Information