Thread: EAS Supplements

RAMMEL is offline Junior Member

EAS Supplements

I usually buy my Whey protein and creatine supplements from a small local supplement company based in the UK.

However, after looking about on the net I noticed that some of the supplements from EAS, who I believe are quite a reputable firm, work out as cheap/cheaper than the stuff I'm buying at the minute.

I'd just like to know your opinions on EAS supplements, particularly the 'Simply Protein' Whey Powder and the plain 'Phosphagen' creatine powder (not the HP creatine mix). These two products seem to be very similar to what I already buy.

Do you agree that I should ditch the little known company's products in favour of the EAS stuff?

popa is offline Senior Member
    if its cheaper then ya go for it eas is a big company with quaity products. tried their 'Phosphagen' long time ago and liked it, never tried thier protien though.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I used Simply Protein for awhile and I liked it. Good tase and mixed easy too.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I have no complaints about EAS. I think they're a good company with good products. If it will be cheaper than go for it and see which works better for ya.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    go with ASN, i think they ship world wide now, PM jayson
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Feli Fly is offline Junior Member
    EAS is a large, reputable company with quality products IMO...

EAS Simply Whey is what I have been using for a while now... it mixes well and tastes ok. It isn't as messy because it's not as chalky/powdery as other proteins I've tried. Tough to explain, but you'll see what I mean.

I get it on www.vitaglo.com ... they ship intl... it's like $21/5lb tubs and if you buy $50+ tot order you get free ship (if you are in US), so you can get 15lb of good protein for $62 incl ship. Not bad at all.

I don't use Phosphagen, but have heard it's good and some of my lifting buds like it. There are much cheaper creatine mono brands, though... I'd sure try it if it were on good sale, though.

Thread Information