Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Dnp for a 18 year old

Sosa85 is offline New Member

Dnp for a 18 year old

I been cutting for the past 5 months. I went from 207 to as low as 180 but after taking creatine lately my weight has kept going up so I am sitting at 190lb. Bf percentage probably is 13-14% and I’m 5’11.
    I been trying to reach 10% for so long and I thought i would reach my goal few months ago but still haven’t and it kinda seems like i have plateaued for some reason. I have ate 1800 calories past few months and have done a decent amount of cardio. Did a 2 week cycle pf clen but didn’t go back to it and threw it out because it kinda made me believe that it puts a strain on you heart.
    At the moment I am so tired of dieting mentally that I think about forgetting what I wanted to accomplish before my graduation and just starting to bulk but I thought about giving it one last shot with Dnp
    How harsh is this stuff really long term i was thinking about pnly using it for a week to boost my cut at least a bit and help me get closer to 11-12 and i will finish the rest without it. I was thinking about 200mg dose what is your guys opinion on this?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    stop

if you must, ECA.

Do you know the side effect of dnp is death?
    bruh3610 likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If you overdose on DNP , you die. Even if you are rushed into hospital, nothing they can do. You will cook from the inside, not pretty...

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    If you overdose on DNP, you die. Even if you are rushed into hospital, nothing they can do. You will cook from the inside, not pretty...
    like he BB said.

if you were in hospital lobby and OD'd on dnp , they couldn't do nothing but watch

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Absolutely more dangerous than clen and eca.

Dont swap your life for a shredded corpse

Thread Information