Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By Pmft
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: Kratom

Pmft is offline Junior Member

Kratom

Just curious, does anyone here use Kratom for preworkout energy or for anxiety, depression, or pain relief?

It seems to work for alot of people and seems like an all natural safe alternative to alot of supplements or prescription drugs.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I do, it’s been a life saver for me!

I have a thread all about it I started. I’m on the road or I would link you up to it. But go check it out. There is a lot of helpful info there!
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Thanks for responding! I just discovered it a few months ago and has really helped with alot of things i mentioned before. I will search for your thread.

It seems like a very safe and natural product for those who are into that kind of lifestyle. It is way better than caffeine in the aspect of blood pressure and being jittery. It provides me with a focused energy

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Huge fan of Kratom. If used properly it could single-handedly end the opioid crisis in this country. I don't wanna go on a pro kratom rant lol but it should def remain legal in the US as it simply helps too many people for the government to justifiably ban it. If that happens it would be a GROSS injustice to the people of this country that suffer from chronic pain, addiction issues, and depression/anxiety....Or even just for people who have a lot of stress and instead of consuming alcohol someone can use a little kratom to unwind. It's completely naturally occurring and unprocessed by humans so I feel it should be regulated by DSHEA like every other herb and sold in supplement stores. Pre workout is more dangerous than kratom.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Huge fan of Kratom. If used properly it could single-handedly end the opioid crisis in this country. I don't wanna go on a pro kratom rant lol but it should def remain legal in the US as it simply helps too many people for the government to justifiably ban it. If that happens it would be a GROSS injustice to the people of this country that suffer from chronic pain, addiction issues, and depression/anxiety....Or even just for people who have a lot of stress and instead of consuming alcohol someone can use a little kratom to unwind. It's completely naturally occurring and unprocessed by humans so I feel it should be regulated by DSHEA like every other herb and sold in supplement stores. Pre workout is more dangerous than kratom.
    Amen

AlphaMindz likes this.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Love it!
    AlphaMindz likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmft View Post
    Just curious, does anyone here use Kratom for preworkout energy or for anxiety, depression, or pain relief?

It seems to work for alot of people and seems like an all natural safe alternative to alot of supplements or prescription drugs.

It can be very effective for EVERYTHING you just mentioned! The USA government has a big hard on for Kratom right now
    so better stock up while you can still find it.

Ive only been taking it for a short while so i havent taken any on cycle. I assume everyone here has had no ill-effects from kratom and AAS together?
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    It can be very effective for EVERYTHING you just mentioned! The USA government has a big hard on for Kratom right now
    so better stock up while you can still find it.

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Have you tried tianeptine, there is evidence that it also improves physical performance?

Quote Originally Posted by Testlolblast View Post
    Have you tried tianeptine, there is evidence that it also improves physical performance?
    Never heard of it. Is it similar to kratom?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    just an FYI- if your in a situation where you have to take random court ordered drug tests for sobriety, Kratom is on the list of metabolites that they check for and may cause you to violate your parol, court order, or fail a drug test for work screening .
    (of course your state or district may not be there yet, but just keep it in mind)

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Well, I think the tianeptine sodium ( that I take) is banned in one or more states of USA. Dunno about the tianeptine sulfate (which is over - counter drug) though. It works as a nootropic: improves mood, concentration, psychomotor function, relieves anxiety, etc. There are an information floating around the web about the studies showing it's potentional to improve even a psychical performance.

Well, I take the tianeptine sodium which is available only at pharmacy as a prescription drug here in Europe.

Blog Entries
    Found my old thread in Kratom. It is not an understatement when I say it changed my life.

https://forums.steroid.com/supplemen...-know-use.html
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Thanks. Thats a big thread. Ill start reading on it. I've been taking it for a short while and I've never felt better. I am wayyyy more relaxed and energetic and enjoying life. I've found that if i mix 2 particular strains its perfect. And its fairly cheap

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmft View Post
    Thanks. Thats a big thread. Ill start reading on it. I've been taking it for a short while and I've never felt better. I am wayyyy more relaxed and energetic and enjoying life. I've found that if i mix 2 particular strains its perfect. And its fairly cheap

Same here, I’ve actually really responded well to green’s for both pain and anxiety.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

I bought some blends and they were ok. I was about to give up on the stuff. Then i mixed some green maeng da and green indo and its perfect

Madcox is offline Junior Member
    I have been taking Kratom for years... Helped me kick the opioides years ago... Helps to relax and also to stay focused... horned kratom is the strain I like the best... They have different strains for different things...

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like how it has anti-addictive properties built right into it. If you take too much you get nauseous as all hell and that's because it has opioid ANTagonists in it as well as agonists. So for those of you that know a thing or two about this stuff, that basically means that some of the alkaloids are like a mild narcan.

The forms of kratom that people should stay away from IMO are the concentrates and extracts, because now we're entering a different league and increasing the potential for addiction and abuse. The only people I've heard of that experience any kind of withdrawal symptoms from kratom are those who take the concentrated forms and not the ground leaves as found in nature. They can isolate the active ingredient from the other alkaloids which removes the built in opioid antagonists and then becoming a man made drug and not what you find in nature.

When are we gonna learn that the way earth provides plants and medicines for us is already perfect? We don't have to fuck with it and make it 1,000 times more potent! That's where problems arise IMO.

Another reason it's very difficult to get addicted to kratom is the damn taste! Kratom leaf has got to be the nastiest tasting plant I've ever consumed. You think greens drinks taste like shit lol? Try downing 10 grams of raw kratom leaf in some warm water hahaha...Gotta hold your breathe and chug, then keep holding your breathe and chase it with something acidic like OJ or grapefruit juice. It actually works best if you mix it with grapefruit juice but I don't like all that sugar so I'll just grin and bear it and take a sip of juice to wash it down...Sure, people can get the capsules but they cost a lot more and aren't the same quality as the bulk kilos I used to get. One could always buy in bulk and make their own caps but who's got that kind of time lol?

At the end of the day it's a great plant for people dealing with chronic pain who don't want to rely on narcotics, and it's also great for people dealing with opioid addiction and those with minor depression and anxiety whom also don't want to rely on prescribed medications that are extremely addictive. Big pharma wants us hooked on their shit and not using natural, God given medicines. The level of corruption around money is sickening. I'm gonna leave it there before I start going off on an anti-government rant and have to worry about some nerd at the NSA watching me jerk off through my phone camera hahaha.

I have a very stressful high pace job where 60 people or more rely on me and I take the heat for a lot of stuff and of course I dont get paid enough.

Kratom has helped so much with the anxiety I've experienced. It makes life so much more enjoyable even though life is already pretty good. It keeps my own negativity away.

I feel more energetic, happy, relaxed and focused. Its just a natural feeling. Not drugged up or wired. It's cheap and it only takes me a few grams to feel good. It should be as accepted as bud. In fact, it would shock some of you if you knew the chemicals on the bud you're smoking. Im so thankful for kratom.

By the way, I love the taste. I toss and wash and it doesn't bother me a bit. It tastes like I just drank a bunch of really strong tea.

Thread Information