Results 1 to 17 of 17
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By Windex
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: B-12/B complex inj supp

  1. #1
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,397

    B-12/B complex inj supp

    Looking for a good supplier of b-12/b complex injectable. Not really wanting a ugl type supplier that also deals AAS. Looking for a debit card online purchase that gets it to me quickly. Anyone got anyone they use?
    GearHeaded likes this.

  2. #2
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,484
    Blog Entries
    162
    Obs,

    You will find no difference in the absorption of B12 injectable compared to B12 in tablet form. There is a nice paper on it but it seems to escape me at this moment.
    Obs likes this.

  3. #3
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,397
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Obs,

    You will find no difference in the absorption of B12 injectable compared to B12 in tablet form. There is a nice paper on it but it seems to escape me at this moment.
    Its a nice kick in the ass from injectable.
    I am basically looking for an energy drink for shitty mornings

  4. #4
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,484
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Its a nice kick in the ass from injectable.
    I am basically looking for an energy drink for shitty mornings
    Coffee not working anymore?

  5. #5
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,397
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Coffee not working anymore?
    I am hopelessly addicted to red bull.
    Want to stop.

  6. #6
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,484
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I am hopelessly addicted to red bull.
    Want to stop.
    Ever took 30-days completely off any sort of "pick me ups", caffeine and such? Hardest thing I ever did but boy did that ONE cup of coffee work after 30-days, at least for me.
    Obs likes this.

  7. #7
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,397
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Ever took 30-days completely off any sort of "pick me ups", caffeine and such? Hardest thing I ever did but boy did that ONE cup of coffee work after 30-days, at least for me.
    Yeah I have. I am the addictive type. I would stop for month at a time and go back. It gets harder the more you age too. Now its like waking up with a hangover without it. I switch from coffee to redbull. The redbull has too much sugar and I spend $100 a week on it.

  8. #8
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    2,413
    If it can be straight inj B12 rather than a complex basically all the Canadian peptide, research chem, and medical supply companies sell it (none of which sell AAS) either in 10mL or 30mL Vials @ 1000mcg/mL. Can't imagine shipping to USA is more than $15-20

    Completely legal in Canada and available everywhere over the counter. Same as injectable Vitamin B6.
    Obs likes this.
    Eat like a King. Sleep like a Queen. Train like a Prince. Build your Kingdom.

  9. #9
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    If it can be straight inj B12 rather than a complex basically all the Canadian peptide, research chem, and medical supply companies sell it (none of which sell AAS) either in 10mL or 30mL Vials @ 1000mcg/mL. Can't imagine shipping to USA is more than $15-20

    Completely legal in Canada and available everywhere over the counter. Same as injectable Vitamin B6.
    Thx for that.
    I will do a little more googlin

  10. #10
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,600
    I know of a product that is a bit of an injectable 'pick me up'. injectable B12 with a few extras (to say the least)

    INGREDIENTS: Magnesium Aspartate, Potassium Aspartate, Heptaminol HCL, Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), Uridine Triphosphate, Sodium Selenite, Cyanacobalamin (B12)


    If interested I'll PM you the source . its usa domestic. I've personally used them for other products (but not this one specifically).

    its NOT a Ugl or 'AAS' associated
    Obs likes this.

  11. #11
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,397
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I know of a product that is a bit of an injectable 'pick me up'. injectable B12 with a few extras (to say the least)

    INGREDIENTS: Magnesium Aspartate, Potassium Aspartate, Heptaminol HCL, Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), Uridine Triphosphate, Sodium Selenite, Cyanacobalamin (B12)


    If interested I'll PM you the source . its usa domestic. I've personally used them for other products (but not this one specifically).

    its NOT a Ugl or 'AAS' associated
    Sounds great I can never get enough electolytes
    Very interested

  12. #12
    cokemarine is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Sounds great I can never get enough electolytes
    Very interested
    I would never put b-12 cyan in my body. Use methyl.

    All you need for electrolytes is simple. Cream of tartar, magnesium, and Himalayan pink salt. Easy!

  13. #13
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,397
    Quote Originally Posted by cokemarine View Post
    I would never put b-12 cyan in my body. Use methyl.

    All you need for electrolytes is simple. Cream of tartar, magnesium, and Himalayan pink salt. Easy!
    I am not a nature friendly, vegan type.
    I like chemicals that work.

  14. #14
    cokemarine is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I am not a nature friendly, vegan type.
    I like chemicals that work.
    Lol bro. They all work for electrolytes. What I listed is EXACTLY what electrolytes are. Look it up.

    (Except the b12. Unless you like putting cyanide in your body)

  15. #15
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,397
    Quote Originally Posted by cokemarine View Post
    Lol bro. They all work for electrolytes. What I listed is EXACTLY what electrolytes are. Look it up.

    (Except the b12. Unless you like putting cyanide in your body)
    Why not?
    I put every other thing from rat poison to industrial strength degreasers in my body.
    I dont fear hype about how "Oh this chemical is used in the process of nuclear weapons..."

    Nuclear weapons!
    Cyanide!
    Dear God!
    IDGARA.

    If I die though... I will be sure to let you know.

  16. #16
    Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Looking for a good supplier of b-12/b complex injectable. Not really wanting a ugl type supplier that also deals AAS. Looking for a debit card online purchase that gets it to me quickly. Anyone got anyone they use?
    Well I don't know about those. 6 years ago I got vitamin pp injections and did a cycle. I got injected at my family doctor's practice, but injections were prescribed by the other health careprofessional. I would say I doubt I felt anything positive during the cycle and less likely after it.

  17. #17
    Mitchhhh is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    3
    You should enlighten me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •