Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By jGrande
  • 1 Post By Charlie67
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Taking all supplements at one time

KennyJ is offline Member

Taking all supplements at one time

Just wondering if it's ok to take all my supplements at once or should I spread them out throughout the day?
    I take creatine, fish oil, multivitamin, vitamin D, NAC, DHEA and starting pregnenolone tomorrow. I usually take them between 7-9 PM and all at once.

jGrande is offline New Member
    I use the almighty Austinite's routine like a bible. Link: https://forums.steroid.com/supplemen...erbs-more.html
    Here's a pic of his protocol for quick ref:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Taking all supplements at one time-austinites-protocol.gif  
    KennyJ and Narkissos like this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ View Post
    Just wondering if it's ok to take all my supplements at once or should I spread them out throughout the day?
    I take creatine, fish oil, multivitamin, vitamin D, NAC, DHEA and starting pregnenolone tomorrow. I usually take them between 7-9 PM and all at once.
    FWIW, I take about the same supplements, VitD, magnesium, potassium, fish oil, NAC. I take them all right after my bigass breakfast, but I take fish oil both mornings and nights only because i take a lot and the pills are big. Creatine in my pre-workout protein shake.
    KennyJ likes this.

jGrande is offline New Member
    The way I understand it is you CAN take them all at the same time...better than forgetting. There are just optimal times to take certain supps, and some supps can effect absorption of other supps when taken together.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jGrande View Post
    I use the almighty Austinite's routine like a bible. Link: https://forums.steroid.com/supplemen...erbs-more.html
    Here's a pic of his protocol for quick ref:
    That's a good way to waste money

Op, take all your supps same time.

But don't take things like AI or nolvadex or oral steroids at same time as NAC or TUDCA. They say that doing so renders some of the other drug less effective
    KennyJ likes this.

Thread Information