Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Need preworkout suggestion

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    The studies have nothing to do with preworkouts and are based off chronically elevated cortisol.

The OP's question is the equivalent of asking "1000mg of Test isn't doing anything, should I go up to 2000mg or Test or add in other steroids ". The fact that there's a crash in 60 minutes on ECEG+caffeine is indicative of a cortisol problem. That's why your recommendation of a preworkout is stupid, which is also why I originally posted a non stimulant alternative. There are tons of tools outside of stimulant based drugs that can be used.

I have never once talked up my physique either. You say I have great advice yet make ignorant comments and have quoted my posts in the past telling people not to listen.

Stop derailing people's threads asking for a picture.Alternatively, you can continue being the comedian in your banana group and see where it gets you.
    Who are you? Asshop? Or windex? Lmao I got confused for a minute there!

See where it gets me? What does that even mean?

The thing I just can’t stand about you is how negative your posts always are. I’m not sure that you even see it or notice it at all but everyone else sees it man. It’s bad and it does bring people down. I’ve seen it before. There’s no one right answer for everything yet you always seem to have the one right answer and everyone else is stupid? Well that’s bullshit come on now. Lighten up dude! Smile maybe get laid and you will feel better!
    Old Duffer, Obs and Cylon357 like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Pretty ignorant and arrogant comment. Must be why you could only get to 152 lbs before having to cycle.
    I hate shit like this, particularly here on this forum.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    He changed his avatar to try an piss me off with the ashop thing.

I dont plan on retaliating.

I am going to be the bigger man...

Someday.

Mufukah wan fuk on meee!?

Meeee mufukah fuk on eeeeyyyyyooooouuuu!
    Family_guy likes this.

Blog Entries
    this whole thing is so retarded guys and goes against everything that the board was working toward as far as the culture here is concerned...obs it was you the members all gave the credit too and here we are dragging on another thread where you find a common "enemy" and your friends all jump in with no real skin in the game...this is about obs, windex and family guy...lets let this thread die and move on to more productive conversations wile the powers that be look into any complaints ok? please...

Blog Entries
    and to the OP, sorry your thread got derailed...are you still with us or did we scare you away?...

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    this whole thing is so retarded guys and goes against everything that the board was working toward as far as the culture here is concerned...obs it was you the members all gave the credit too and here we are dragging on another thread where you find a common "enemy" and your friends all jump in with no real skin in the game...this is about obs, windex and family guy...lets let this thread die and move on to more productive conversations wile the powers that be look into any complaints ok? please...
    Windex or any guy with thousands of posts that has never said a kind word to anyone should find the door in my opinion.
    100% negativity that we have fought hard.

You are right its between him and family guy actually but I am not the only guy sick of his pure negative demeanor.

My friends are pretty much any supportive person on the board btw including you.

This site is great for informationbut even more than that the brotherhood. When an iron brother is having a rough go being able to be thete for them when a family member is dying, deathly sick like FG's father, getting a divorce, or even just burnt put and depressed is better than all scientific fact on earth.

We are bodybuildets and bleed thick blood togeether. People who push like we do are gonna need real support at some point.

I am done now but come on windex... Remove the stickfrom your ass.
    Last edited by Obs; 04-14-2019 at 08:32 AM.
    Family_guy and Chrisp83TRT like this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Windex or any guy with thousands of posts that has never said a kind word to anyone should find the door in my opinion.
    100% negativity that we have fought hard.

You are right its between him and family guy actually but I am not the only guy sick of his pure negative demeanor.

My friends are pretty much any supportive person on the board btw including you.

This site is great for informationbut even more than that the brotherhood. When an iron brother is having a rough go being able to be thete for them when a family member is dying, deathly sick like FG's father, getting a divorce, or even just burnt put and depressed is better than all scientific fact on earth.

We are bodybuildets and bleed thick blood togeether. People who push like we do are gonna need real support at some point.

I am done now but come on windex... Remove the stickfrom your ass.
    We bleed thick blood because they won't let us donate

kbunyan is offline Associate Member
    and to the OP, sorry your thread got derailed...are you still with us or did we scare you away?...
    Nah i enjoy the drama lol. Been following.

PS constructive criticism is good. But if someone misses the constructive part it's not good. I am new here so what do I know
    Family_guy likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kbunyan View Post
    Nah i enjoy the drama lol. Been following.

PS constructive criticism is good. But if someone misses the constructive part it's not good. I am new here so what do I know
    Cool brother everyone here are actually good people, we just but heads sometimes...
    almostgone likes this.

Thebricklayer is offline Junior Member
    Cool brother everyone here are actually good people, we just but heads sometimes...
    Everbody here running around with tren and superphysiological* levels of test in their blood stream, high E2, low E2, etc., cant see how anyone could get crosswise. :-)

(* Credit goes to GH for this terminology)
    Family_guy and GearHeaded like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebricklayer View Post
    Everbody here running around with tren and superphysiological* levels of test in their blood stream, high E2, low E2, etc., cant see how anyone could get crosswise. :-)

(* Credit goes to GH for this terminology)
    funny thing is , naturals have the same issues . only its that they are running around with low androgens levels, adrenal fatigue, and high cortisol levels.

Obs
    Pretty much everyone.
    Septin windex.
    Good people dont post thousands of posts and never so much as say, "Lookin good man" or "Atta boy" etc.

We may have different definitions of good people though.

Family_guy likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    funny thing is , naturals have the same issues . only its that they are running around with low androgens levels, adrenal fatigue, and high cortisol levels.
    Yeah that’s me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me. LOL

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me. LOL

Sticks and stones may break my.bones but tren will always consume me

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Sticks and stones may break my.bones but tren will always consume me

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    LMAO!!

Obs
    My pre workout is ephedrine and redbull but I actually have tried the stuff Famguy was talking about. It was good for the bargain.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Fuck I couldn't say this better myself ahahahha

Being lean while natty AKA 1500 cals a day living on cigs and adderall.. pass

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kbunyan View Post
    I normally take a tab of caffeine and a capsule of ECGC, but usually crash after hour and a half max. Keep adding or upping the dose or anything better out there ?

Thanks in advance
    I liked the AMP citrate and DMAA based pre workouts when I look for something strong. Problem for me is they last too long, often the entire day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    I liked the AMP citrate and DMAA based pre workouts when I look for something strong. Problem for me is they last too long, often the entire day.
    Last too long- how is that possible??

Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Last too long- how is that possible??

I want something that gives me a kick while in the gym and then wears off. AMP citrate and DMAA keep you amped up 8-12 hours easily. I don't enjoy stimulants so that's far to long for me.
    charger69 likes this.

Littlearnie is offline Associate Member
    Pretty ignorant and arrogant comment. Must be why you could only get to 152 lbs before having to cycle.
    I’m kinda starting to think this is you!

Need preworkout suggestion-b50625a7-96cc-424f-b0b3-2aed41393cb2.jpeg
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlearnie View Post
    I’m kinda starting to think this is you!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B50625A7-96CC-424F-B0B3-2AED41393CB2.jpeg 
Views:	75 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	176530
    Lmao! That’s freakin hilarious! I should have thought of that!
    Obs likes this.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Wow, what a response from a newly promoted member. Pathetic.

Firstly, Cortisol levels can fluctuate throughout the day, and a higher, or lower, level at any given point isn't indicative of a problem.

Secondly, your quick google searched peer reviewed studies only state the obvious: cortisol levels rise with stress and/or caffeine intake. You are trying to infer that, therefore, muscular atrophy will occur because cortisol levels are negatively impacted. Where you fail to shine is by showing studies that indicate what levels of cortisol rise, or fall, actually have anything more than a negligible impact on muscular tissue size. This has been argued for decades. I can also quickly pull up some google searched studies, but you seem to be better at that than I. I prefer the UM data research portal that I used to get both of my PhDs. But yeah, continue to use ncbi.

Just, wow. What an asshole.
    Last edited by DHew; 05-21-2019 at 10:53 AM.
    Family_guy likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    Wow, what a response from a newly promoted member. Pathetic.

Firstly, Cortisol levels can fluctuate throughout the day, and a higher, or lower, level at any given point isn't indicative of a problem.

Secondly, your quick google searched peer reviewed studies only state the obvious: cortisol levels rise with stress and/or caffeine intake. You are trying to infer that, therefore, muscular atrophy will occur because cortisol levels are negatively impacted. Where you fail to shine is by showing studies that indicate what levels of cortisol rise, or fall, actually have anything more than a negligible impact on muscular tissue size. This has been argued for decades. I can also quickly pull up some google searched studies, but you seem to be better at that than I. I prefer the UM data research portal that I used to get both of my PhDs. But yeah, continue to use ncbi.

Just, wow. What an asshole.
    I don’t know buddy you just bumped a thread that has been quiet for nearly a month just to argue and tell staff he’s an asshole...I get that windex is not everyone’s favorite but he dose good things here imho otherwise he wouldn’t be staff and it dose get offensive to the other staff and members that he has helped when you guys openly piss on him...he was my nomination that admin and other staff approved with no debate...so now I guess it’s my turn for a beating...bring it...

I don’t know buddy you just bumped a thread that has been quiet for nearly a month just to argue and tell staff he’s an asshole...I get that windex is not everyone’s favorite but he dose good things here imho otherwise he wouldn’t be staff and it dose get offensive to the other staff and members that he has helped when you guys openly piss on him...he was my nomination that admin and other staff approved with no debate...so now I guess it’s my turn for a beating...bring it...
    We can’t beat on you..... you are a cuddly teddy bear.

ghettoboyd and Family_guy like this.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    No issues with you Boyd. I said was I was thinking and now it’s over.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    No issues with you Boyd. I said was I was thinking and now it’s over.
    fair enough man lets let this thread die everyone ,please...
    Family_guy likes this.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    I've been using 20mg of Dbol pre workout for years . its way cheaper then any over the counter supplement, has no stim crash, and gives both physical and mental benefits (clarity and focus)
    Do you use this intermittently or on a regular basis?

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    Do you use this intermittently or on a regular basis?
    I believe he was doing this regularly.

I’ll pop a 25mg dbol dab 3 days a week for heavy Legs, back, chest, or just when I need a general boost.

MILKMAN73 is offline New Member
    Doesn't anyone just do coke anymore? J/k!

Meow_Wolf is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Any issues taking dbol pre-workout in the midst of 50mg var ED?
    That profile Pic tho...

JSom is offline New Member
    I take BSN Amino X, good stuff, it works. And I cannot advise anyone exactly this, because I don’t know if they have any health problems. But I can recommend looking at the options here https://gym-expert.com/best-stimulant-free-pre-workout/. This site has reviews for other pre-workout supplements as well. There are those without creatine, etc. You have to watch and try.

META99 is offline New Member
    I like ester free test for my preworkout

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information