Thread: LDL Medication

DustMan is offline Associate Member

LDL Medication

There are three drug based interventions to reduce LDL...

1. Statins
    2. Bile Acid Sequestrants / Resins
    3. PCSK9 inhibitors

The safest one by far is the Bile Acid Sequestrants with absolutely 0 systematic side effects, just don't take them around meals or supplement intake because they will bind to it and you won't absorb it. This shit not only reduces LDL, it actually increases HDL.

Statins work great obviously, but they have side effects. PCSK9 Inhibitors are expensive and new and we don't know all the side effects yet.

What are your personal experiences or insights with any of these drugs?

LDL, HDL, and CVD are pretty critical points for all steroid users, so I'm gonna bump this thread for visibility. If bumping is against the rules just let me know and I won't do it anymore

Bump

Yeah I see that now. I might try to re-formulate the thread and post it elsewhere later. Earlier KelKel posted a link to one of his threads from 2013(lol) and it had a ton of really useful information in it, I'm busy looking into all of that at the moment, and I'll come back to these drugs later.

Here is the link he posted if you're interested: https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...xperiment.html

Thread Information