Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    UpstateTank is offline Banned

Upstate's M1T Log

Gonna be starting a cycle of M1T Tuesday January 2nd. Current stats: 6'2" 215-220. Would like to hit 230 on this cycle. I'll be following essentially the same diet I lined up for my cycle of sd (see first post in Upstate's SD log) with some minor tweaks. Current workout schedule goes: M-Chest T-Back W-Shoulders Th-Legs F-Arms. I like to try and hit every body part at least twice a week so at the end of my "main workout" ill throw in a supplemental workout (i.e. bis on T, hams & tris on M etc.) Cardio is done 4x a week (45 minutes in the morning on an empty stomach: 60-70% of max heartrate--low impact) Anyways heres my plan of attack

Support Supplements: (Big props to WidowMaker on helping me piece this together)

All support supplements will be "loaded" 1 week out and then taken for the duration of the cycle, and for the entire duration of pct

Annabolic Innovations Cycle Support: 1 serving/day
    Milk Thistle: An extra 1500mg/day to bring total up to 2500mg/day

Liv. 52: 1 serving/day

Ester Vitamin C: 6g/day (500mg 1hr preworkout/500mg pwo--rest divided evenly)

Vitamin E: 400iu 1hr preworkout/400iu pwo

o m e g a 3 fish oil: 2000mg/day in divided doses

M1T:
    1st week: 10mg/day
    2nd week: 10mg/day
    3rd week: 15mg/day
    4th week: 15mg/day

For the first 2 weeks doses will be taken 12hrs apart, and for the last 2 weeks doses will be taken as spaced out as possible.

PCT:
    Nolva:
    1st week: 40mg/day
    2nd week: 40mg/day
    3rd week: 20mg/day
    4th week: 20mg/day

Clomid:
    1st week: 105mg/day
    2nd week: 105mg/day
    3rd week: 70mg/day
    4th week: 70mg/day

This is my current plan of attack. If anyone has any suggestions/critiques feel free to fire away! But either way be on the lookout on January 2nd.

-UpstateTank

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    nice man im looking forward to it

poundcake is offline Junior Member
    nice, ill be reading, i followed your sd plan and took alot of the info from it and used it towards my cycle which went really well

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quick question buddy. Why you using Nolva instead of your Aromasin , like back on your SD cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    Quick question buddy. Why you using Nolva instead of your Aromasin, like back on your SD cycle?
    cause M1T and sd are 2 completely different compounds subsequently they have different "right" pct protocols

SwoleKat is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    Gonna be starting a cycle of M1T Tuesday January 2nd. Current stats: 6'2" 215-220. Would like to hit 230 on this cycle. I'll be following essentially the same diet I lined up for my cycle of sd (see first post in Upstate's SD log) with some minor tweaks. Current workout schedule goes: M-Chest T-Back W-Shoulders Th-Legs F-Arms. I like to try and hit every body part at least twice a week so at the end of my "main workout" ill throw in a supplemental workout (i.e. bis on T, hams & tris on M etc.) Cardio is done 4x a week (45 minutes in the morning on an empty stomach: 60-70% of max heartrate--low impact) Anyways heres my plan of attack

Support Supplements: (Big props to WidowMaker on helping me piece this together)

All support supplements will be "loaded" 1 week out and then taken for the duration of the cycle, and for the entire duration of pct

Annabolic Innovations Cycle Support: 1 serving/day
    Milk Thistle: An extra 1500mg/day to bring total up to 2500mg/day

Liv. 52: 1 serving/day

Ester Vitamin C: 6g/day (500mg 1hr preworkout/500mg pwo--rest divided evenly)

Vitamin E: 400iu 1hr preworkout/400iu pwo

o m e g a 3 fish oil: 2000mg/day in divided doses

M1T:
    1st week: 10mg/day
    2nd week: 10mg/day
    3rd week: 15mg/day
    4th week: 15mg/day

For the first 2 weeks doses will be taken 12hrs apart, and for the last 2 weeks doses will be taken as spaced out as possible.

PCT:
    Nolva:
    1st week: 40mg/day
    2nd week: 40mg/day
    3rd week: 20mg/day
    4th week: 20mg/day

Clomid:
    1st week: 105mg/day
    2nd week: 105mg/day
    3rd week: 70mg/day
    4th week: 70mg/day

This is my current plan of attack. If anyone has any suggestions/critiques feel free to fire away! But either way be on the lookout on January 2nd.

-UpstateTank

My brotha Upstate contributing another great log! I’m subscribed

I suggest getting some “Just Cranberry” juice from the health store. It is 100% pure cranberry with no sugar. It is so sour it will make you pucker. Great for cleaning the urinary track among many other health benefits. It also supposed to prevent the development of kidney stones.

You also may want to take ascorbic acid as your vitamin c. It is good for yo urine to be acidic, that helps dissolve any deposits. The Vitamin C foundation speaks out against ester C check it out. http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/esterc.htm They also sell ascorbic acid so they can be bias.

Take Care brotha! I will be watching!!

~SK~ Body Building Brotha 4 Life ~SK~
    Last edited by SwoleKat; 12-18-2006 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleKat
    My brotha Upstate contributing another great log! I’m subscribed

I suggest getting some “Just Cranberry” juice from the health store. It is 100% pure cranberry with no sugar. It is so sour it will make you pucker. Great for cleaning the urinary track among many other health benefits. It also supposed to prevent the development of kidney stones.

You also may want to take ascorbic acid as your vitamin c. It is good for yo urine to be acidic, that helps dissolve any deposits. The Vitamin C foundation speaks out against ester C check it out. http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/esterc.htm They also sell ascorbic acid so they can be bias.

Take Care brotha! I will be watching!!

~SK~ Body Building Brotha 4 Life ~SK~
    Thanks for the heads up bro...I'll def be pickin up the cranberry juice. As far as ascorbic acid goes, I think i'm gonna stick w/ the ester C. I'm using it to help combat the whole lethargy issue w/ M1T. Thanks for the input though bro!

-UpstateTank

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    yeah i heard lethargy on M1T is awful

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I envy anyone who can get through a cycle of this crap.
    First time I did it (1 1/2 years ago) was a TERRIBLE experience. I'll admit it is POWERFUL for building muscle in strength. On day 6 I was almost ready to cry because I could already see a significant visual improvement. However the sides were making it unbearable.
    So I wanted to give it another try actually 4 days ago. I got bp meds because it was wreaking havoc on my bp last time. First day I was already feeling different. Yesterday I felt like I had the flu. Today I decided no more m1t ever again and am getting rid of the crap.
    I may react worse to it than anybody I know, but if you can get through the sides by all means m1t will give you pumps like nothing else.
    Im not sure where the pain comes from but my ENTIRE body right now (not just joints and muscles) is in pain. For some reason I feel like Ive gone through a mild case of poisoning.
    And yeh the lethargy is a BITCH to say the least.
    Im not trying to provoke any negative placebos but if you start getting a bad reaction like me get off the shit because its gets worse. Unbearble isnt even the word.
    I got a bottle of some Nordiol 300 Select from Ergopharm coming anyday so Im just gonna cycle that for my break.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    I envy anyone who can get through a cycle of this crap.
    First time I did it (1 1/2 years ago) was a TERRIBLE experience. I'll admit it is POWERFUL for building muscle in strength. On day 6 I was almost ready to cry because I could already see a significant visual improvement. However the sides were making it unbearable.
    So I wanted to give it another try actually 4 days ago. I got bp meds because it was wreaking havoc on my bp last time. First day I was already feeling different. Yesterday I felt like I had the flu. Today I decided no more m1t ever again and am getting rid of the crap.
    I may react worse to it than anybody I know, but if you can get through the sides by all means m1t will give you pumps like nothing else.
    Im not sure where the pain comes from but my ENTIRE body right now (not just joints and muscles) is in pain. For some reason I feel like Ive gone through a mild case of poisoning.
    And yeh the lethargy is a BITCH to say the least.
    Im not trying to provoke any negative placebos but if you start getting a bad reaction like me get off the shit because its gets worse. Unbearble isnt even the word.
    I got a bottle of some Nordiol 300 Select from Ergopharm coming anyday so Im just gonna cycle that for my break.
    Damn brother that didnt sound like fun
    THis isnt my first time w/ M1T...I've had experience w/ it b4 (when i didnt know what the hell i was doing). I appreciate your heads up though!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Damn brother that didnt sound like fun
    THis isnt my first time w/ M1T...I've had experience w/ it b4 (when i didnt know what the hell i was doing). I appreciate your heads up though!
    Ok thats awesome than, Im sure you'll be happy with the results!!

matt50 is offline Associate Member
    i heard lethargy hits hard with m1t...not sure if it'll be worse than the SD but best of luck to you....you're SD log was fantastic and i'm sure this cycle will be just as good!

Quote Originally Posted by matt50
    i heard lethargy hits hard with m1t...not sure if it'll be worse than the SD but best of luck to you....you're SD log was fantastic and i'm sure this cycle will be just as good!
    There you are!!!
    Thanks for the support bro...I'll be talkin to ya

what brand m1t did u go with ???

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    tank what kind of gains did you get when you ran your first m1t cycle? also how intense were the sides? could you relate them to SD? just asking because i plan on running m1t soon. i took SD at the end of last year and had good gains but had pretty decent back pumps for about 5 days. im just trying to get an idea of what to expect from m1t compared to SD.

Quote Originally Posted by unvme9180
    tank what kind of gains did you get when you ran your first m1t cycle? also how intense were the sides? could you relate them to SD? just asking because i plan on running m1t soon. i took SD at the end of last year and had good gains but had pretty decent back pumps for about 5 days. im just trying to get an idea of what to expect from m1t compared to SD.
    Its really hard to say for numerous reasons. First, it was about 3 years ago, and I dont remember much from it. Also I was an idiot when I ran it...aka no support supps, basically no pct, drank a few times while I was on it, had no set diet. Needless to say I learned from my mistakes. I'll definitely be able to give you a solid, credible answer to your question in about 8 weeks

what brand m1t did u go with ???
    cant remember the brand...the pills are in a bottle of AMP as a way of keeping em incognito

Tuesday January 2nd: Chest/Tris
    AM Cardio:
    45 min elliptical 60-70% max heart rate on an empty stomach
    Calves:
    Hammer Strength Seated Calf Raises
    3 plates x 12 x 8

Chest
    Hammer Strength Chest Press
    140x6-warmup
    140x5warmup
    180x10
    230x7
    240x5
    245x4

Incline Smith Machine-15 degree incline
    185x10
    225x4--goddamn shoulder
    205x6
    205x4 dropset 135x10

Cable Crosses
    125x8
    125x7
    125x8

Cable Scoops
    65x12
    65x12
    65x10
    65x9

------
    Quick Tricep Workout

Wide Grip Tri Extensions
    60x13
    70x8
    70x7 dropset 40x10

Hammer Strength Seated Tricep Press
    2 plates/side x 13
    3 plates/side x 9
    3 plates+25/side x 6

Well today was day 1. Didnt really feel out of the ordinary during the workout. I swear after this cycle is over I'm just gonna go get a whole new shoulder anyone kno where i can get a high performance replacement? Felt a tad lethargic which was kinda weird b/c i slept a solid 8 hours last night...Am definitely looking forward to the upcoming weeks
    Last edited by UpstateTank; 01-03-2007 at 02:00 PM.

WidowMaker is offline Associate Member
    Don't think I haven't been keepin' up withcha Bro.
    Looks good so far -- holla if ya need me.

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    good luck tank, if you give this stuff a good review i may have togive it a go in about 4 months, but i do have a bottle of liquid masterdrol i think im gona try out when this cycle im on is over and i have recoped from it.... anyways good luck brother i will be watching...... give my MM/Winztrol log a look and tell me what it looks like.... NT

Quote Originally Posted by WidowMaker
    Don't think I haven't been keepin' up withcha Bro.
    Looks good so far -- holla if ya need me.
    haha i was wondering if you've been lookin or not...good to hear from ya brother

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain
    good luck tank, if you give this stuff a good review i may have togive it a go in about 4 months, but i do have a bottle of liquid masterdrol i think im gona try out when this cycle im on is over and i have recoped from it.... anyways good luck brother i will be watching...... give my MM/Winztrol log a look and tell me what it looks like.... NT
    thanks for the support as always train...im checkin out your log as we speak

good luck with the M1T!!!

thanks matt!

could you post as soon as you start to see strength increase and/or weight gain?
    Last edited by italianplayboy09; 01-02-2007 at 08:48 PM.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    keep an eye on that shoulder,maybe glucosimine might help??anyways good luck with your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    could you post as soon as you start to see strength increase and/or weight gain?
    just keep reading and you'll see exactly when

Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    keep an eye on that shoulder,maybe glucosimine might help??anyways good luck with your cycle.
    ive tried that in the past w/ no luck
    thanks for the support!

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck with the cycle, I'll be watching

rbehniwal is offline Associate Member
    Good luck keep us updated.

also let us know how soon the negative sides kick in hopefully u don't get many or any at all but we all know better

Quote Originally Posted by mg316
    Good luck with the cycle, I'll be watching
    Quote Originally Posted by rbehniwal
    Good luck keep us updated.
    thanks bros!

also let us know how soon the negative sides kick in hopefully u don't get many or any at all but we all know better
    i def will bro!

Wednesday January 3rd: Back

AM Cardio
    45min elliptical 60-70% max heart rate on an empty stomach

Calves
    Hammer Strength Seated Calf Raises
    3 plates x 12 x 6

Back
    Hammer Strength T-Bar Rows
    1 Plate + 25 x10 --warmup
    1 Plate +25 x 8--warmup
    3 Plates x 8
    3 Plates x 7
    3 Plates x 6
    3 Plates + 10 x 5 dropset 2 plates x 10

Deadlifts
    135x6--warmup
    225x4--warmup
    365x6
    365x5
    405x2

Seated Rows
    160x10
    180x8
    190x7
    200x4 dropset 120x10

Wide Grip Pulldowns
    160x7 <--gassed
    160x7
    170x4 superset 120x10
    -------
    Quick Bi's

Alternating DB Curls
    35x9
    40x6
    45x4

EZ Bar Machine Curl
    100x10
    120x8
    140x7

Had a decent workout today. I'm still not "feeling" the M1T yet, but I'm a patient person. My deads have been going the opposite way for a couple weeks...I read in the workout section that it wouldnt be a bad idea to cycle deads i.e. 3 weeks on 1 week off, so I think I'm gonna take next week off from deads and hopefully that will help to rebound my weight a tad...I def feel like my lower back is being overstrained so its prolly a good idea. No noteable side effects yet...Maybe the only thing I'm noticing is lethargy a lil bit...I got another solid 8 hours of sleep but I couldnt seem to drag my ass outta bed this morning Tommorows an off day then Fridays legs so hopefully I'll squat till I puke

abobo316 is offline Junior Member
    don't worry bud, it will kick in just like everyother steroid . back when I took MM I really didn't see any big kicks until people started pointing it out to me, its all psychological..

Quote Originally Posted by abobo316
    don't worry bud, it will kick in just like everyother steroid. back when I took MM I really didn't see any big kicks until people started pointing it out to me, its all psychological..
    haha i kno..im a patient person

Thursday January 4th: OFF!

Took an off day 2day from both lifting and cardio. No sides yet (thank god ), and tommorow is legs day so it should be fun!

On a side note getting my first tattoo tommorow, maad pumped

Thursday January 4th: OFF!

Took an off day 2day from both lifting and cardio. No sides yet (thank god ), and tommorow is legs day so it should be fun!

On a side note getting my first tattoo tommorow, maad pumped
    i just got my arm finished up tonite.....

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain
    i just got my arm finished up tonite.....
    pic pic!

pic pic!
    i'll get one for ya... probally tomorrow thu

Friday January 5th: Legs

*No cardio on leg day

Squats
    135x8-warmup
    135x6-warmup
    225x6-Pseudo-warmup
    275x5
    275x5
    275x5
    225x8
    225x3 <--LOL

Seated Hammy Curl
    155x15
    155x10
    155x7
    140x8 dropset 95x15

Leg Press (Now like i said in my SD log, cannot do nearly as much on the leg press machine at home as i can the one at skool )
    4plates/side x 9
    4plates/side x 8
    4plates +25/side x 7 dropset 2plates/side x 21

Individual Leg Extension
    L--------R
    65x9--65x8
    65x8--65x7
    65x8--65x6
    65x6
    65x5
    -----------
    Quick Lats
    Individual Seated Cable Rows
    40x12
    60x9
    80x8

Hammer Strength T-Bar Rows
    2 plates x 8
    2 plates x 8
    2 plates x 7

Had a damn good workout today. In comparison to last week all my reps were up so its a good sign the M1T is working. You may notice that for the leg extensions i did 2 more sets for my left leg. This is because my left leg is lagging slighty behind my right (about .25-.5 inch difference) so I'm playing "catch up". Had a slight headache last night, which kept me up for some of the night--I think its because I didnt drink enough water yesterday, so I'm drinking like a fish today and the headaches have subsided. Have started to notice a lil bit of acne on my back, so its another "good" sign that the m1t is working (although i could live w/o the bacne )

On a side note got my tattoo done today! Ill post some pics either tommorow or sunday...I got a tribal design on my upperback...man it did not tickle either. The guy said its one of the "pain spots" when it comes to getting a tattoo, but I'm glad I got it done newayz

someone from this site had a good leg routine that i have used you should try it out....

squats
    15x
    12x
    8x
    8x
    6x
    6x

calf raises
    6x
    6x
    15x
    15x

leg extension
    8x
    8x
    8x
    8x

hamstring curls
    8x
    8x
    8x
    8x

leg press
    10x
    10x
    25x
    25x

stretch if you're not puking....its the only leg routine that seems to make me feel like i actually accomplished something at the gym on leg day

good luck bro!

thanks matt...ill give that a shot next week

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information