hustler101 is offline Junior Member

Vitamin D & Zinc supplements

Where can I find Vitamin D & Zinc supplements? I'm 30 years old, my testosterone is at normal levels but I'm looking to increase its natural production even more by upping the Zinc & Vitamin D intake.
    Any specific formulas out there for direct and fast acting solution ? Or a firm that carries both in one formula?

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hustler101 View Post
    Where can I find Vitamin D & Zinc supplements? I'm 30 years old, my testosterone is at normal levels but I'm looking to increase its natural production even more by upping the Zinc & Vitamin D intake.
    Any specific formulas out there for direct and fast acting solution ? Or a firm that carries both in one formula?
    Your local supplement store or pharmacy will sell either of them. Make sure you get vitamin D3 as D2 isn't absorbed as much. Vitamin D will lower SHBG which in tern will increase your free testosterone to circulate and thus give you the benefits of increased test.

hustler101 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Your local supplement store or pharmacy will sell either of them. Make sure you get vitamin D3 as D2 isn't absorbed as much. Vitamin D will lower SHBG which in tern will increase your free testosterone to circulate and thus give you the benefits of increased test.

Thanks and what about Zinc, was it Zinc or magnesium that increasing testosterone levels ?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hustler101 View Post
    Thanks and what about Zinc, was it Zinc or magnesium that increasing testosterone levels?
    ZMA is the form that is usually cited as having a positive effect on T.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Be sure you avoid crap like Zn oxide, it's poorly absorbed. Picolinate on the other hand it's both fast absorbed and excreted. Citrate is good and proven to support enzyme functioning. Amino-acid chelates like (L-)optizinc are also great.

Same goes for Magnesium, Oxide is only good as laxative.

As for vitamin D3 2500IU is a good starting dose.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    ZMA is the form that is usually cited as having a positive effect on T.
    i have been thinking about getting some ZMA

have to add it to my list

i got checked for Vit D last year, my level was at 25. i try to take at lease 5000IUs a day, and need to go get checked up again

Frank777 is offline Junior Member
    Today a lot of people start taking Vitamin D because of its connection with COVID-19. I used to think that only children require taking this vitamin. But the latest research showed that almost all adults experience its deficiency. I read a description of this vitamin from the Online pharmacy and found out that it not only fights diseases and reduces depression but also improves sleep quality and boosts weight loss. Now I take it on a daily basis.
    Last edited by Frank777; 12-27-2020 at 06:58 PM.

Thread Information