Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JSom

Thread: Source needed for good appetite suppressant

Littlestar is offline New Member

Source needed for good appetite suppressant

Hello,
    I am starting my cut but this tine it's super hard cause fir stress/personal reasons I am eating like a pig - which doesn't match at all with a ketogenic 1.400 kcal diet (I am working out light at the moment, gyms closed in my country but I NEED to loose weight - I am around 40lbs far from my shredded form which in my experience takes 10 to 12 weeks cause it's mostly water retention).

I wantes to know from any of you if I can order from places online.

Please don't post contact information such as email addys, URLS, etc. It is against our rules.

Thanks!
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-20-2021 at 02:59 PM.

JSom is offline New Member
    Buy fiber capsules and eat slower when you eat to trick receptors in your brain. Then the brain will think that you have eaten more and the centers responsible for satiety will not demand more food. In fact, our hunger is often more psychological than physical.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSom View Post
    Buy fiber capsules and eat slower when you eat to trick receptors in your brain. Then the brain will think that you have eaten more and the centers responsible for satiety will not demand more food. In fact, our hunger is often more psychological than physical.
    I tried this the other day. I bought a 14” sub and ate half of it. I was still starving, but decided to save the other half. 10 minutes later I felt full.

BradlyD is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlestar View Post
    Hello,
    I am starting my cut but this tine it's super hard cause fir stress/personal reasons I am eating like a pig - which doesn't match at all with a ketogenic 1.400 kcal diet (I am working out light at the moment, gyms closed in my country but I NEED to loose weight - I am around 40lbs far from my shredded form which in my experience takes 10 to 12 weeks cause it's mostly water retention).

I wantes to know from any of you if I can order from places online.
    I wouldn't try this. Unless you are going to take suppressants for the rest of your life it will work at some point. Even if you loose weight, when you come off of the appetite suppressants and go back to eating the same way you’ll end up in the same position as you are now. I would rather change my hebits. I know it's hard at the moment we're now, but try to find some occupation to fill in your free time. I know if have free time I go to my fridge. So, make your fridge free of unnecessary treats, don't watch anything (TV, phone..) while eating. Eat fruits, vegetables. Have you actually thought about eating little and often? If you still nedd an online source, here you are - Canadian pharmacy, it's where I buy supplements and I would suggest you to go for supplements and some vitamins rather then for appetite suppressants.
    Last edited by BradlyD; 03-31-2021 at 08:26 AM.

JSom is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I tried this the other day. I bought a 14” sub and ate half of it. I was still starving, but decided to save the other half. 10 minutes later I felt full.
    Cool! Food is not only physiology, but also psychology. You can trick your nervous system and get satiated with less food with simple tricks.

yosemite-gains is offline New Member
    Personally, caffeine from coffee / tea first thing in the morning allows me to fast pretty comfortably until 3-4 in the afternoon.

When I take modafinil (brain supplement) I literally completely forget about food.

Thread Information