Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tarmyg

Thread: Best new stuff for Hard Gainers?

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member

Best new stuff for Hard Gainers?

Calling my fellow ectomorphs. Whats the new and exciting stuff on the market to help us skinny guys bulk up?

Carbo Gain is my go to. it's cheap, easy to add to just about anything, and as a hard gainer carbs are what we need more than anything. Curious if anyone has had any success with anything else. Haven't really looked into it much in the last few years, wondering if there's anything new out there.

Been doing a run with MK677, it's boosting my appetite for sure so that's cool.

Tis the season where I do zero cardio, eat 3,500 cals a day, and get super frustrated that I only gain 4 lbs in 3 months. I know you other skinny guys feel my pain.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No substitute for real food. Currently I’m 6’2 257lbs and think a diet overhaul as well as training overhaul may be in order soon.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    No substitute for real food. Currently I’m 6’2 257lbs and think a diet overhaul as well as training overhaul may be in order soon.
    Knew the "real food" post was coming. Not looking for a real food replacement, but I'm also not eating rice and chicken while driving in my car, I can however throw some carbogain in a water bottle while I drive and drink down an extra 300 cals that way. That's they type of tips I'm looking for, small changes that add up over a few months.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Olive oil. ~120kcal/tbsp. Goes real fast if you add it here and there.
    ToTheBuckeT21 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Olive oil. ~120kcal/tbsp. Goes real fast if you add it here and there.
    Yup this is a great one, just added a tbsp to my morning shake actually. Don't even taste it.

To add to that, sometimes if I'm between meals and don't really feel like eating anything I'll just take a tablespoon of coconut oil. Tastes great and is a quick 115 cals.

So if a skinny guy started adding 1 tablespoon of olive oil to his shakes and took 1 tablespoon of coconut oil before bed that's and extra 235 cals a day. That can really add up. Great tip.

Gonna give Brutal 4ce a try.

Thread Information