Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Rixon
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Cheap Source for Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder Phosphatidic Acid (GET SOME!)

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member

Cheap Source for Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder Phosphatidic Acid (GET SOME!)

Phosphatidic Acid works for adding extra reps and strength even in advanced lifters. The problem is most products are expensive and under dosed. Supplement companies expect you to pay around $60 for a 30 day supply at 600mg of PA daily.

I've been using a product that provides 1200mg and the cost is $7 per month. You can use more and the results are even better. Expect 2-3 extra reps on most isolation movements, muscle fullness/pumps lasting your entire workout, and extra strength for 1 Rep Max lifts. I get this result even after 25 years of lifting with no other changes!

I put together a video with more information. I talk about the research, reviews, and provide a link to purchase for cheap in the description. If you don't feel like watching the entire video just open the description below for all the information.

https://youtu.be/hmLM-5vEBQo

Rixon is offline New Member
    Wow great video and value of the supplement, would love to find a product like this within Australia.
    Thank for your post.
    F4iGuy likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by F4iGuy View Post
    Phosphatidic Acid works for adding extra reps and strength even in advanced lifters. The problem is most products are expensive and under dosed. Supplement companies expect you to pay around $60 for a 30 day supply at 600mg of PA daily.

I've been using a product that provides 1200mg and the cost is $7 per month. You can use more and the results are even better. Expect 2-3 extra reps on most isolation movements, muscle fullness/pumps lasting your entire workout, and extra strength for 1 Rep Max lifts. I get this result even after 25 years of lifting with no other changes!

I put together a video with more information. I talk about the research, reviews, and provide a link to purchase for cheap in the description. If you don't feel like watching the entire video just open the description below for all the information.

https://youtu.be/hmLM-5vEBQo
    Was looking at it over @ Examine dot com. Even if it only helps with LDL, it looks interesting. Think I may try it just for sh!ts and grins.
    F4iGuy likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information