Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: Hair loss?!

Livingabetterlife is offline Junior Member

Hair loss?!

What can I do to protect my hair from falling out? I’m in my late 30s and it hasn’t started yet, but I don’t want a cycle to trigger my hairline receding. Are there supplements I can take for that??

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Zero supplements will help protect you from the inevitable, if prone to mpb. Had a balding man be so brazen (or uniformed) to experiment w/ dht(/derivatives), best one can do is cease usage asap when rapid thinning occurs.

americanom is offline New Member
    Do you want to return to the previous density? It all depends on the professionalism of the doctor and your initial data. At the consultation, the doctor looked at my hair growth, took several photos. I didn't delay the problem, I decided on the transplant in time, besides, I had an excellent donor zone (the back of my head and beard). But I understand where the myth came from. If you wait until the last hair, doctors will not be able to return the hair, as in the days of lush youth. A man who was in the last stage of baldness performed the operation with me. The doctors did everything they could, but after a while he will have to repeat the procedure. In this case, it is better not to run. I advise you to use the services novahairtransplantnyc.com . All the best to you!
    Last edited by americanom; 10-16-2022 at 08:47 AM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CIGS -JUNGLE View Post
    If you want, you can also take 1mg of finasteride each day with a higher dosage of testosterone
    I recommend starting with microdosing finasteride before jumping on. You need to know how you respond to DHT levels of a prepubescent girl, because that is where you are heading with conventional doses of finasteride. Some men handle it well, others, myself included, do not.

One study indicates that it only takes 50mcg to drop DHT 50%.

Let me spell that out: fifty micrograms lowers DHT by fifty percent.

That's a big number for such a small dose. But with that dose, you aren't likely to completely bottom out your DHT, which one mg per day will do for a lot of men.

Just something to think about...
    956Vette likes this.

Thread Information