Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

Question anybody ever use "ultimate orange"

Hey, I was just wondering peoples experience with ultimate orange and how they liked it or not.

ptbyjason Guest
    Ultimate orange will scare you, at least it did me the first time I took it. I made a lot of rookie mistakes when I first started working out and one was on a day I agreed to workout total body with this guy. We were both new to working out and we didn't think anything of trying to work out for 3 - 4 hours. We had never done it before (nor since) but we thought we could handle it. Well after about 2 hours we were exhausted. So we took some of the ultimate orange and were suddenly able to workout for another hour and we felt like we had not even worked out yet. It was a strange feeling. Basically, it is potent stuff in my opinion, but it will help you push harder with your workout.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    well does anyone even know of anyone that used it, and how they liked it or not?

thanks for your reply jason

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    They inject oranges with test so they become ultimate oranges. Duh!

Ok...here you go jonny bravo.

4 Stage Release Carbohydrate From Branching Chain Glucose Polymers From Amylopectins, High Glycemic Index Maltose with Dextrose, Plus Low Glycemic Index Fructse], Specially Filtered and Partially Predigested [Hydrolized] Whey Protein Concentrate [Providing Shorter And Longer Chains Of Bonded Amino Acids], BIOVITE™ [Bioactive Vitamin-Mineral Blend], Citric Acid, Ultimate Orange Herbal Transport System™† [Proprietary Herbal Powder Blend], Natural And Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Glycerol Monostearate, Lecithin, Acesulfame-K Glutamine Peptides, Medium Chain Triglycerides, FD and C Yellow #5, FD and C Yellow #6

ptbyjason Guest
    So basically, caffeine, ephedrine, sugar, and maybe aminos too.

Looks like it. But hey, it worked for you PT right? I need to find something like that, to keep give me a boost to keep my intensity up in the gym when i come off. Maybe this is what I'm looking for.

ptbyjason Guest
    Oh it definitely worked. Have you ever read the container? Just remember you can only use it if you are not competing in the olympics.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member

Originally posted by ptbyjason
    Oh it definitely worked. Have you ever read the container? Just remember you can only use it if you are not competing in the olympics.

Oh......well I'm out then.

ptbyjason Guest
    I think it has aminos too which may help a little bit. I don't remember what else was in it besides caffeine and ephedra, but I know I felt ready to work out again.

On the extra hour thing, I was maybe 18 or 19 at the time, I probably couldn't pull that off again if I tried. (Avoid the obvious jokes, I already know what everyone it going to say. )

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    I used to take ultimate orange when I wrestled a lot. After a couple of matches and not much sleep, you get flipping drained. I would mix up one of thsoe shakes and I felt like a champ. Tons of energy and lasted a good amount of time. Stuff gets you hiped up man. Makes your hands tremble some and you real wired.
    Jssmc

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member
    I used Ultimate Orange before too, I took the gel-caps. GNC used to carry them (not sure if they do still or not). I know after working on a house for 12 hours I would take 2 before my workout and I'm sure thats the only way I could have done it. I experienced mild shakes from my hands, but after the workout pump I shake anyways.

Oh yea, don't burp after you take those horse pills. It will gag a maggot

TheGame826 is offline Member

hmm

that one teen that was in wrestling that died was on the orange stuff. ofcourse they blamed creatine until they actually found out it was ultimate orange

Being a wrestler I would have to say that the ultimate ornage wasnt the responsible of the kids problem. He probably was cutting too much weight in too short of time in a sweat suit, sitting in a sauna for a few hours. He proabably hadnt eaten for a week and drank in a couple of days. Either that, or the kid has some massive heart problems, but they have had wrestlers die of dehydration and they werent taking anything. Anyway, just my two cents.
    jssmc

TheGame826 is offline Member

yes

sorry i should have posted more info on that wrestler, he was cutting weight, starving him self and not drinking water like an idiot. some guys can be so stupid. but anyways all he was doing was taking supplements and he would use ultimate orange for energy... thats why they said that ultimate orange killed him.

Sounds about right. Us wrestlers tend to be crazy. Sometimes we dont know our limitations.
    jssmc

DudeMan is offline New Member
    Used some in highschool football. Would listen to pantera in my headphones after guzzling a sports bottle of that shit and waiting to hit the field. Turned me into an animal. I was prolly 170lbs at the time picking the 300+lb college prospect lineman outta line as my sumo partner. I think i would actually bark or quote scripture while taking one knee and extending my open palm to the sky yelling battle cries and stuff.
    Highly reccommend it!

Thread Information