Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Emex
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Emex

Thread: What am I missing

Emex is offline New Member

What am I missing

What would you add to this lineup? I realize everyone's body is different, but just imagine this was your starting point. side note; I'm looking to add trt to this mix (still "researching") but this lineup you see is the start for me. The peptides began 3 weeks ago. I was hoping to lock in the trt part of the equation at this point, but it's proving to be more complicated vs ordering peptides online. i won't get into the trt part in this thread, just looking to see if anyone cares to share opinion on this noob lineup i have going for me. thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What am I missing-supplements-2022.jpg  
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Emex View Post
    What would you add to this lineup? I realize everyone's body is different, but just imagine this was your starting point. side note; I'm looking to add trt to this mix (still "researching") but this lineup you see is the start for me. The peptides began 3 weeks ago. I was hoping to lock in the trt part of the equation at this point, but it's proving to be more complicated vs ordering peptides online. i won't get into the trt part in this thread, just looking to see if anyone cares to share opinion on this noob lineup i have going for me. thanks in advance.
    I like Ipamorelin but I would recommend pairing it with ModGrf 1-29. They work synergistically. I've not yet used igf-1, but have BPC-157. It pairs with TB-500 very well and should be used together, IMO.

I had a log at one point, but it got deleted. I keep meaning to repost it from the wayback machine, just haven't gotten around to it.
    Emex likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It's a personal choice, but I would keep the Vitamin D, the BPC-157, a decent creatine, fish oil/krill oil, and maybe the BCAAs.

Take the dollars that you spend on the other items and put it towards good, solid food, and TRT if you're hypogonadal or a beginner cycle and PCT if you're not hypogonadal.

Edit. Like Cylon, I would probably pair the BPC with TB500.
    Emex likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I like Ipamorelin but I would recommend pairing it with ModGrf 1-29. They work synergistically. I've not yet used igf-1, but have BPC-157. It pairs with TB-500 very well and should be used together, IMO.

I had a log at one point, but it got deleted. I keep meaning to repost it from the wayback machine, just haven't gotten around to it.
    Appreciate the recommendations. I've known about Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC-1295?) and do plan on adding it conjunction w Ipamorelin. I chose one over the other just to check my reaction. My thinking was If I add too many things at once, I wouldn't be able to see what's doing what, or if I had a bad reaction what's the cause. A bit of a slow play x caution. The IGF1LR3 using it as my pre workout combined with creatine and caffeine pills. The IGF results are very noticeable endurance and performance. I do about 50 mcg 30 min before workout. Might swap out the caffeine for Gorilla Mode preworkout soon to see how a preworkout drink works with IGF.
    Last edited by Emex; 10-20-2022 at 10:14 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    It's a personal choice, but I would keep the Vitamin D, the BPC-157, a decent creatine, fish oil/krill oil, and maybe the BCAAs.

Take the dollars that you spend on the other items and put it towards good, solid food, and TRT if you're hypogonadal or a beginner cycle and PCT if you're not hypogonadal.

Edit. Like Cylon, I would probably pair the BPC with TB500.
    Appreciate the response. The TRT is something I'm looking to add without question. I'm 42 and last i checked with the mickey mouse clinic, my blood work showed 555 ng/dl. I'm looking to find a t source to run it myself (of course with proper knowledge and care). Same thing regarding "a beginner cycle and pct". I just don't have sources for these things yet.
    Last edited by Emex; 10-20-2022 at 12:16 AM.

Thread Information