dannyainge is offline New Member

Question Advice on 1-AD, 4-AD, and 6-OXO Cycle

After doing some research, I've come up with the following cycle of 1-AD, 4-AD, and 6-OXO, and I have a few questions:

Week 1: 300 MG 1-AD, 300 MG 4-AD
    Week 2-5: 600 MG 1-AD, 600 MG 4-AD
    Week 6: 300 MG 1-AD, 300 MG 4-AD
    Week 7: 200 MG 1-AD, 300 MG 4-AD
    Week 8: 100 MG 1-AD
    Week 9: 600 MG 6-OXO
    Week 10: 400 MG 6-OXO
    Week 11: 300 MG 6-OXO
    Week 12: 300 MG 6-OXO

1. Is the cycle too long? If so, how should it be shortenend?

2. How much should Tribulus should I take (if any) with the 6-OXO?

3. Should I go ahead and start the 6-OXO at Week 7 0r 8 (when I'm tapering off 1-AD) or should I wait until I'm completely off 1-AD before I start the 6-OXO?

4. What other anti-estrogens can I take with the 6-OXO (I only have access to over the counter items -- but I have ample cash to purchase whatever I need)?

5. Any other advice on how to prevent me from being testless post cycle and on how to retain my gains generally?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Hero is offline Junior Member
    IMO your making this more complicated than it has to be. just start right up with whatever dose you want and run it throughout the whole 8 weeks without warming up or tapering down your dosage. 1-ad and 4-ad dont aromatize so theres no need for anti-es. 6-oxo is good afterwards b/c it raises your test level while suppressing estrogens (at least thats what it claims to do). if you go to ergopharm.com, there is a layout on how to go about using it. IMPO, 6-oxo is probably the best shit you can buy to get your test levels back to normal. you may want to think about lowering the dose of 1-ad b/c at 600mgs a day your gunna go broke! hope this helps.....late

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Way too long of a cycle! Just try four weeks on, maybe five. Most people stop seeing any gains after four weeks. If you were to stay "on" longer that those four your gains would slow down, and the sides would increase. It is just simply not worth running longer that four weeks.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Way too long of a cycle! Just try four weeks on, maybe five. Most people stop seeing any gains after four weeks. If you were to stay "on" longer that those four your gains would slow down, and the sides would increase. It is just simply not worth running longer that four weeks.

I would have to disagree I did a 8 weeks cycle and got good gains throughout but 12 weeks is to long in my opinon I dont think you really have cycle down with 1ad and 4ad I would say start with 300mgs of 1ad and 500mgs of 4ad ed and later if you want increase to 400 and 750 I would take 2000 mgs of tribex with your 6-oxo anything over 600 mgs of 1ad is wastfull so stay between 300 and 600mgs you will see good gains check out my andro diary to see how my cycle went

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero
    1-ad and 4-ad dont aromatize so theres no need for anti-es.
    i was under the impression that 4-ad does aromatize some. hence 1-ad is for lean gains only, while 1-ad/4-ad is just a normal gainer (i.e. some bloat).

i'm about to start an 8 week cycle of 1-test/4-ad, finishing off the cycle with liquid clomid. i got a few questions also. currently i'm on my 4th week of a 6 week creatine cycle. will taking creatine and 1-test/4-ad at the same time adversely affect each other? how long does it take for creatine to leave your body once you stop taking it?

thanks,
    -- clocky baby

p.s. yeah, to answer your original question, i think you are making it too complicated also. just take the recommended dosage for 12 weeks.

aromatization is not usually an issue with 1/ad and 4/ad, but everyone reacts differently, just keep some 6-oxo or some other kind of anti-e around just in case your nips start to get sensitive, but you should be ok. You normally see the best results during the first few weeks of any PH cycle, but you still can gain a decent amount after that. So what i do, and this may be just me, but ill get on a some good PH's for 3 weeks or a month, gain 7 pounds and hop off. its easier to recover from a shorter PH cycle than a longer one, thats just me though. Wrstlers right, keep the 1-ad under 600.

Taking creatine w/prohormones is alright, wrstler did it and did good. if it were me id just wait till im done with the creatine and then hit up the PH's, thats just me though.

dannyainge is offline New Member
    thanks to all that replied....a quick follow up question: For those of you that were successful in adding on weight, how much did you increase your caloric intake while on the cycle? i'm thinking 15-20%....any thoughts? thanks again

how much do you take in now? i keep it pretty much the same......

Thread Information