alevok Guest

what to buy? help please

Ok guys, a friend of mine is going to Canada for a while and while he is there he will get me some supplements. I believe Canada has pretty much everything as US. I want you to tell me the best brand names for
    Fat burner
    Protein powder
    L-glutamine
    Creatine
    L-carnithine
    Prohormones
    and also how good is NYC stack? better than hydroxycut or eca?

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    fat burner i prefer a nc stack over eca if you can find it, syntrax made one but think it is discontinued,

protein powder www.proteinfactory.com has some good mixes and the price is right, but buy whatever you like the taste of

glut is glut, as long as it is the same quality go for price

creatine same as glut, buy the straight powder and avoid the serum or the cell tech , just expensive sugar

l-carn quality name and price

prohormones i like 1 ad and the androstat poppers 150

tide dog is offline New Member
    alevok,
    the fat burner that devland is talking about is called adipo kinetix by syntrax. And everyone will agree that ITWORK....they dont sell it in the stores anymore but you can get it at www.affordablesupplements.com

alevok Guest
    Thanx devland2 and tide dog, you provided very useful information

YellowJacket is offline Junior Member
    I didnt think you could get PH's in Canada?

Darko is offline New Member
    Guys you can't legally get prohormones in Canada, and also all of our fat burners are toned down. Depending on where you freinds goes you may be able to find these items under the counter, however the jacked up costs may negate any advatage the american dollar has against the canadian. Make sure you find a cheap place to get you stuff, casue I know if I was in the states I would defiently be ordering off an American site because I would save all kinds of money. From a canadians point of view you are not goignt to save much money at all.

Now if you lived in Canada and were going to the states to stock up I could totally see the point.

Ohh, I see your location now, it may be worth while then. Where is your friend going in Canada?

alevok Guest
    He goes to Ontario Niagara Falls.
    here is the physical adddress 50 lake port rd. St Catharines Ontario.
    Do you Darko know any place he can go for supplemet shopping?

Alevok, you may want to check out this site www.sndcanada.com
    they have 4 locations and the link is the left tabs farthest to the left, you will see it. I live on the east cost in Canada and this is the best I could do for you bro, they do not have a St. Catherines location but you friend could always order off their site or you could call them to find out which location is the closest and maybe get directions as well.
    Good luck bro

Also I am preety sure you would be able to get all the supplements you are looking for from them

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    If he's in that area he might as well take the drive to Hamilton, Mississauga, or Toronto. Cross the border into Buffalo if you want prohormones, but just remember that they're not legal to import into Canada.

chris245 is offline Junior Member
    personally i think you'd be better off ordering off the internet,you can pick and choose what you really want...might be a little cheaper too

Bodybuilding.com

They have a wide variety of supplements available...real good prices too.

Netrition

Good prices,i dont think they carry as much as bodybuilding.com though.

Those are really the only 2 legit ones that i know about that have a big stock.

alevok Guest
    I know they make international shippments, are they reliable? Has anyone ordered overseas? It is overseas so could the postal charge be extreme high?

Upper Canada is offline Junior Member

hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by EXCESS
    If he's in that area he might as well take the drive to Hamilton, Mississauga, or Toronto. Cross the border into Buffalo if you want prohormones, but just remember that they're not legal to import into Canada.
    hey dude i was looking for some buds in the hamilton area cuz i just moved here...and i saw that you posted this message a while back.. I am jsut wondering why you say visit hamilton..is there a good supply here?

thanks bro

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Canada has nothin!

No eca stacks, no prohormones, or any of that good stuff.

Its not worth it to bring back protien, prices are way higher!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't get it. all that stuff is illegal in canada (prohormones, eca stacks, etc), but roids >are< legal??

-- cb

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCESS

On person they are. Just like roids are too.

Thread Information